Everything Has Changed

Today the music store was super busy and I was working alone. My dad was at a meeting, Trish was busy at the beach club, Dez was no where to be seen, and Austin..wait..I haven't thought about Austin.

"Austin! Can you come down here please!" I yelled toward the music room and he ran downstairs.

"Yes, babe?" He asked as he came behind the counter and wrapped his arms around me.

"Just look around." I said and he smirked and placed his hand on my stomach.

"I'll help in a minute." He said and rubbed his hand over my belly a few times.

"Stop bringing attention to it please, Austin." I said and he whined.

"But whyyyy, Ally?" He asked and kissed my cheek.

"Austin, no body knows yet. Let's just..work okay?" I said and he sighed.

"Fine. We'll work." He said and began to help me with the customers and stuff.

"It's time to close up!" My dad yelled as he walked in a few hours later.

"Thank god." I muttered and Austin smirked at me.

"Mr.Dawson, can I ask you a question?" Austin said to my dad and looked at him, then at me.

"Yes of course you can, Austin." He said and smiled then Austin looked at me as if he wanted me to leave. I gave him a glare because I had a feeling he was going to say something about the pregnancy.

"Ally, can you give us a moment?" Austin said and looked at me. I have him the same glare, nodded, then walked upstairs. After waiting about five minutes, I slowly and quietly crept down the stairs to see if I could hear their conversation.

"So is that a yes?" Austin said to my dad and he nodded.

"Of course." He replied and I could have sworn he almost spotted me. I took a few steps back but forgot I had heels on so it brought attention to me.

"Oh hey, Ally!" Austin said as he turned around to face me. I smiled and waved.

"Hey. I was just coming down here to see if I left my book here, but I just remembered it was in the practice room all along." I said and bit my lip, because I knew I was lying.

"Oh okay. So, uh, I want to take you somewhere tomorrow." He said and I nodded.

"Okay. Just casual?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yeah. Just casual. Were just going to a ball game. That's all." He said and I smiled.

"Okay. What time?" I asked and he tapped his fingers against the counter and then snapped his fingers.

"I can't remember exactly, but I think probably 4:30." He said and smiled at me.

"Alright." I said then walked completely downstairs and to Austin.

"Austin's house again tonight?" My dad asked before we walked out the door.

"Um, yeah. See you tomorrow." I said and waved at him as we walked out the door.

"What was that about?" I asked Austin as we walked towards his car. "Did you tell him?"

"No. It wasn't about that. I can't really tell you what it was about though. I'm sorry, Ally." He said as we got in the car.

"Why?" I asked and he laughed softly.

"You'll know soon enough." He answered as he started the car and began driving.

"When's soon enough?" I asked and looked at him as he continued to drive.

"I don't know. Could be tomorrow. Could be next week. Maybe even next month or next year." He said and tapped his thumbs against the steering wheel as he shrugged his shoulders lightly.

I sighed and nodded. But something weird was going on, and I was suspicious. He keeps saying the word tomorrow. I'm starting to wonder what's really going to happen tomorrow.