four

Me and doyoung have gotten very close these past few days. We would eventually call and text each other

It was already friday and I just came home from school. Doyoung told me to be ready at exactly 5 o'clock. It was only 3:45 so I have enough time to prepare.

Firstly, I took a quick shower to get rid of the stress. I know it doesn't make sense but I did shower. Next, I blow dried my hair until it was about 70% dry. I tied my hair into a messy bun so that later on, my hair would be in loose curls.

Then, I picked comfortable clothes so that I wouldn't have a hard time while having fun.

I did a light make up before packing my things in a small bag.

It took me quarter to an hour to finish preparing and it was already 4:30. I walked downstairs and sat on the couch. I texted doyoung that I was ready and I'll be waiting for him to arrive here.

I removed my messy bun and fixed my hair. After that, I scrolled through my apps and played games and later on, someone knocked.

I  walked towards the door to open it.

Shiiiiit men, he looks damn good. I can't relate.

I smiled widely and greeted.

"Hey," I said as I tuck a piece of hair behind my right ear

"Hey, so are you ready to go?" He asks while smiling

"Yeah, let's go!" I cling onto his arm as we walked down the streets.

Soon enough, we reached the subway trains and we got inside. We took a seat and waited for other people to settle down. Then, the vehicle started moving.

We were sitting in silence, people minding their own business.

"You look very nice today," out of the blue, doyoung complimented.

"Thank you, you look very handsome as alway- I mean today," I blush in deep red as I looked down my lap.

A soft chuckle left doyoung's lips.