•45•

It's a rainy day. I don't know why,  but I'm pretty sure God hates me. I left my umbrella at home and the rain's pouring really hard.

I sighed as I picked up my bag and  made my final decision.

I'm gonna go home completely drenched of the rain.

As I was about to take a step outside, a hand pulled me back.

"I'll take you home. You can't get sick" the person who pulled me said.

I looked beside me. Taehyung.

I smiled at him.

He took my bag and slung it over his shoulder. He ruffled my hair and held the umbrella above us.

The umbrella was small so we were pretty close to each other.

We were halfway to my house when the rain started pouring even harder. 

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Yuri. She's completely drenched. She looks so beautiful. She looks someone who's the complete opposite of me. I stared at her.  I didn't know that I was staring at her for so long so Taehyung became curious about what I saw so he followed my stare. It landed on Yuri.

He quickly took my bag off over his shoulder and gave it to me.  He muttered a quiet 'sorry' before dashing off to share the umbrella with Yuri.

The rain was pouring harder by second so I guess you could say,  I was drenched.

I was completely hurt.

Do you know the good thing about rain? If you're crying and you're standing in the rain,  no one can see you crying.

So I cried.  I cried my heart out. 

I felt droplets of rain as I cried. But it immediately stopped. I looked up to see someone sharing an umbrella with me.

"Jungkook?"