i d g a f |chap.5|

"I'm Supposed To Hate You..."-D3X

[A/N: Washpoppin Y'all. *starts laughing* y'all comments brah.I'm warning y'all now. I don't edit my chapters....so I don't take out the reckless stuff. I'm legal so...some of the things I say. I forget that my charcters are way younger than me. But I don't trip on taking thoose parts out because I feel like some of these thoughs run through our head at this age. It make it a little more realistic. I won't write sex scenes. Just because I feel like this book doesn't need it. Y'all be pressed to get a makeout session out of me. This is not my first rodeo. I have multiple Wattpad Accounts. Multiple Misslit accounts, and I use to write on youtube (smh I regret my decision at age 11 everyday). So I have the same strategy...Im wing this book and y'all gonna take it how it is lmao. I love y'all. -bae

Ps:I Only Used All These Ships To Not Only Get Y'all Confused And Fuck With Y'all But I've Seen Simular Books For Each Ship So....I Wanted To Be Original And Use Them All.]

|n o v a|

I looked next to me to see Nia. She was laying on my chest. We was way too young for this. If my mom seen me like this she would kill me. But I would tell her we didn't do anything. Which was true.

I couldn't get in the mood.

It wasn't like me not to be attracted to like Nia but I couldn't touch her.

Maybe it was Dee.

Being around Dee was really starting to mess with Nia and I realtionship. I'll admit that. I could see Nia was jealous of Dee. But Nia had no reason to. I was hers not Dee's. Yeah, I may like Dee and have these feelings that sparked in me. But I'm not a cheater. I been cheated on before. I didn't plan on leaving Nia for Dee. Plus Dee had a boyfriend. Well not a good one...

But a boyfriend.

I sighed and slipped out of bed. I shook Nia we were sleep in the back of the bus. We left Detroit around 1 last night. I figured we were in Chicago by now. I knew Nia would be excited to be her city. I hope they supported her the way they claimed.

"Good morning baby" I shook Nia to wake her up. She slowly woke up and yawned. She was freaking adorable. She crawled off the seat and stood up. I sighed and went to the little bathroom. I just needed to brush my teeth. I had morning breath. I brushed my teeth real quick and went to main part of the bus. JI was out there.

"Alright. I'll talk to you later. Yeah...when I get back on the bus. The fuck? Bye." JI spoke into his phone. I laughed. He hung up and rolled his eyes.

"Why these bitches gotta be so complcated." JI fussed. I laughed at him and his girl troubles.

"Maybe you shouldn't fuck with bitches and get a real girl." I told him. He rolled his eyes.

"So should I do what you do? You got a girl but still worried about Dee." Ouch. That one hurt a little. I pushed him..

"Shut up." I chuckled he laughed as well. We both sat back in the seat and stared out the window of the bus.

"What is up with you and Dee. You been sticking close to her. Matter of fact, all y'all niggas been sticking near her like fly paper." JI stated. I laughed at him quoting a Biggie Line.

"I use to like Dee...So all my feelings started to come back to me all at once." I shrugged. JI nodded I can see understood what I been feeling.

"I mean you still want to be with Nia right?" He asked. I nodded proudly. Like I said, I really liked Nia and I never wanted to break her heart.

I Would Only Hope She Felt The Same...

"Yeah. Ion play that cheating stuff brah." I told JI. He nodded then looked at me.