suzuno x reader

heey everyone here's another request this time it's from Modmag . I hope you guys like it. 

Suzuno's pov

"no I do not like her". I said to my best friend. He laughed at me and said "your face says something else Suzuno". I felt my face get red and I looked away from Nagumo's eyes. "No nagumo" I said and walked away. It's the time that we were playing for Korea in the FFI.

Nagumo always keeps making fun of me one day asking Y/n's name now he thinks that I like her but I don't I can't stand her because, because I actually don't really know. Secretly I actually really like no love her.

Today we were gonna play a friendly game against y/n's team t/n (team name). I was getting ready for the game until I heard a voice that somehow annoyed me but made me happy to. I turned around and said "what". Y/n smiled and said "hello Ice brain are you finally gonna talk to me or do you still want to act so stubborn". I frowned and said "Oh hello I didn't see you because you're so small". She pouted and said "I'm so not small you're just really tall". I smiled and said "so what did you want to talk about". She smirked and said "I wanted to wish you luck but.. you have no change of winning" she laughed and run away.

y/n's pov

Why did I say that to him I wanted to tell him that I'm looking forward playing against him but no I had to say just that. I sighed and walked to my team. My best friend said " how did it go". I sat down. "horrible I said again something stupid".

Her best friend smirked and looked to Nagumo.

Teeny tiny flashback

(before the match)

y/n's best friend's pov

"so what are we gonna do about it" Nagumo said. I thought and said "what about you writing a letter and giving it to y/n saying that Afuro gave it to her and me one for Afuro". Nagumo nodded and asked "so what are we going to write on it". I thought and said "maybe hmm ehm what about 'Meet me in front of the soccer building' or something like that". Naguma started to think and smiled "I think that is indeed a good idea". He smiled and I kissed his cheek. Oh yes I'm dating Nagumo didn't I tell you that? Hmm I think I forgot hihi.

End of teeny tiny flashback

After the match because I'm lazy hihi.

Suzuno's pov.

When I was about to change my clothes I found a piece of paper in my back. I grabbed it and opened it 'Meet me in front of the soccer building after the match – Y/n'. I got confused and walked over there.

When I arrived y/n was standing there looking around. I walked up to her and said "y/n what did you wanted to talk about". "Hello you gave me a piece of paper saying to meet me here so you tell me Ice brain" she said and placed her hands on her hips. "wow rude much you gave me that paper with the same on it" I said and frowned. Her eyes widened and she said "That little bastard I'm sorry Suzuno I think that my best friend is behind this" She looked down and was shaking a little bit. I grabbed her shoulders and asked "what's wrong y/n".

She looked away and said quietly "how do I say this ehm... I really like you as in like like". I smiled and hugged her. "it's okay I love you". She smiled and hugged me back.

"mission accomplished" Someone yelled from behind us. We turned around and saw Nagumo and y/n's best friend. "Nagumo you were behind this to" I asked. He laughed. I run after him and yelled "You'll regret this". I heard y/n yelling "Suzuno I love you to". I smiled and yelled "yay".