JUNKGOOK HAS LOVE SICKNESS ??

AFTER VISITING THE DOCTOR 

Jungkook : hmm .. the doctor said that there was nothing wrong sooo ..... BUT THAT DONT EXPLAIN ANYTHING ! ........ I KNOW ! JIN ! HE KNOWS EVERYTHING ! FROM COOKING TO MEDICINE ! YES !

AT HOME

Jin : lalalalal .... hmmmm .. the boys should be home , i made dinner oh well

Jungkook : JIIIIINNNNN !!!! JIIIIINNN !!! JIIIIINNNNN !!!! 

Jin : WHAT U MENTAL PHYSCHO ! IM NOT DEAD YET ! WHY U SCREAMING LIKE ITS THE END OF THE WORLD ! AISH !

Jungkook : s..sorry ... um ....

Jin : sooo.. what is it ?

Jungkook : I think I have a illness ....

Jin : REALLY DID U GO TO THE DOCTOR ?

Jungkook : yeah but they said it was nothing but it really was !

Jin : Ok ... so when did u start having this 'illness' 

Jungkook : so yesterday .... when I Jennie I saw her hug that boy from the cafeteria and then well  I felt flustered and there was this disgusting feeling and i had a pain in my chest . Thats all .

Jin : ........

Jungkook : What !? why are u staring ?

Jin : What do think of Jennie ?

Jungkook : HUH ??!! WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANY THING ? 

Jin : hmmm .. you want me to help u or nah ?

Jungkook : aish ! well.... I think she is stubborn but cute um her hair is long and beautiful and her eyes remind me of a maltese ! she is awesome and her cooking and martial arts are a bonus ! she can be cold but she is a really nice girl oh a and .....

Jin : I get it i don't have the whole day !

Jungkook : oh sorry

Jin : Jungkook ... u have LOVE SICKNESS ! you are in love with Jennie !

Jungkook : WKWLZDIZOEIG FLGFNYVYFYMN !! HUH ! WHAT !????? WAIT !!! ARE YOU SERIOUS ??

Jin : yes 

Jungkook : I like her ? I like her ? I LIKE HER !

Jin : aegeo ! my little child ! you've grown so much ! 

Jungkook : Thank you so much jin ! I NEED TO TELL HER !

SORRY ! I HAVENT BEEN WRITING FOR A LONG TIME ! MIANE !! I WILL WRITE LOTS NOW NO WORRIES !