♡Sick Sleepover♡

YAY!" I jumped onto Shawn and we fell back onto my bed. He chuckled.

"I LOVE SLEEPOVERS! WE CAN DO MANICURES AND PEDICURES AND FACE MASKS AND WE CAN BUILD A FORT!" I squealed.

"Manicures?" He asked. "Yes! You can have clear polish!" I giggled. "Okay baby!" He chuckled.

"You ready?" He asked. I nodded. Shawn intertwined our hands. I smiled up at him. I grabbed my duffel bag and we walked downstairs.

"Bye mom!" I kissed her cheek. "Have fun kids! Use protection!" She laughed. I giggled and waved. "Shit I forgot!" Shawn gasped.

"What?" I asked. "I ran out of condoms!"

"Omg!" I laughed. "Wait there." Mom said running up the stairs. She came back down with a pack of condoms.

"Thanks mom" I blushed, taking the pack. We left and got into Shawn's car.

He placed his hand on my thigh and rubbed small circles as he drove. "What would you do if I said I'm pregnant?" I asked.

"What? Okay hold on, your not pregnant are you?" He asked. "No!" I giggled.

"Okay good, I would support you and be the best baby daddy ever" He smiled. I smiled too and kissed his cheek.

We walked through the door. I gagged and ran to the bathroom. I shoved up the lid and puked in the toilet.

Shawn ran in and pulled back my hair into a make shift ponytail. He grabbed a hair bobble off my wrist.

Shawn threaded my hair through the hair tie. He rubbed my back, gently.

Once I finished, I grabbed my toothbrush out of my bag. I brushed my teeth to get the vile taste out of my mouth.

Shawn opened the cabinet above the sink. He grabbed out two pregnancy tests. "W-why do you have tests?" I asked, filling my mouth with water then spitting it out.

"My sister though she was pregnant last year, I saved some just in case" He told me, opening the boxes.

He gave me them, kissed my head, then walked out.

I took the tests and layed them onto the counter. "Shawn?" I called.

"Yes?" He asked. "Come in please"

He walked in and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind. We watched as only one red line formed on both tests.

I sighed and turned in Shawn's arms. I rested my hands on his biceps. I kissed him, He kissed back.

He pressed his hand onto my forehead. "Hun, your boiling." He told me.

"I am?" I asked. "Yes. Come on, you're sick" He pulled me into the living room.

He picked me up, laid me down on the sofa. He grabbed a blanket and tucked me in. He kissed my head.

"Noooo!" I whined. "What baby?" He knelt beside me. "We can't do facemasks or nails" I pouted.  

"Yes we can!" He stood up and grabbed my bag. He pulled out my face mask tub and the brush.

He then wiped my face with a baby wipe. Shawn started to brush the mask onto my face. "How do you know what to do?" I asked.

"Aaliyah and me do it all the time." He chuckled, brushing it over my cheek. "Aaliyah?" I asked,my smile fading.

"My sister, ooohh is someone jealous?" He laughed. "No someone is not jealous!" I tried to keep a straight face but I burst out laughing.

"Woah! Stay still!" He laughed. Once he finished, he grabbed a mirror and brushed it onto his face.

Shawn slid it on to the sofa and put my feet on his lap. "Hands!" He grabbed my hands and some nail polish.

He rubbed a nail file across my nail. Then he unscrewed the lid of some black nail varnish.

He started painting my nails, gently. 
"I love this, it's like colouring" He chuckled. I laughed at him.

He finished quickly. I looked at my nails. "Wow. They are better than anything I have done!" I gasped. "Thank you!" He smiled.

"You want to peel off the mask?" He asked. I shook my head. "Okay" He reached forward and started peeling it off.

Once it was all off, He did his. "You hungry?" He asked. I nodded. He ordered pizza. I slowly started to drift off to sleep.

"Hunny wake up," Shawn shook me, slightly. I groaned. "I got pizza." I heard Shawn smile.

I opened my eyes, took a slice of pizza, closed my eyes and shoved it into my mouth. Shawn laughed.

"I love you" I mumbled.

"What?" Shawn put the pizza box down. "I lov-" He cut me off by kissing me. "I love you too" He spoke into the kiss.