The Beggining

*Ting Ting Ting* like usually Claire clock alarm is sounded none stop such a annoying. Claire off the alarm and grab her soft towel, get in the bathroom.

Then, get in a tub and have a warm bath. So, warm and comfortable.

"Oh yeah" Claire say while close her both of eyes and take a deep breath while listening to Pop song at radio. So, fresh.

"Claire sweetie, hurry up!" Mrs. Anastasia say while preparing breakfast. "Geez, that old woman. Ruin this moment, damn" Claire say slowly. Then, quickly clothes up and ready to go school.

"Morning, sweetie. I made pancakes it still hot. So be careful" Mrs. Anastasia say with full of energized "woah, you seem so energized. Why? Because Mr. Bredrick want to explain about you and him? Hahahha oh mommy" Claire laugh loudly and Mrs. Anastasia can feel her villain.

"Oh come on, I was just kidding" Claire say and quickly wear her shoes and go to school. "Oh my god, finally you here. We just met couple of Chanel begs. OMG!!" "yeah, it so beautiful and sparklish. I'm speechless oh my god" Susan and Sophie just heat the news "oh my gosh" Claire so excited "it's time to CFD!!! (Crazy Fashion Day)" they say at the same time.

"Hi Jenny. Whats up" James trying to be Jenny friend, Jenny just ignored what he said badly "hey, come on. I want to be your friend or boyfriend" James say with full of hope "can you please go away? Everyday, why must you say the same things? I don't want to be your friend got it!" Jenny respond and walk by.

"I like you.." James say slow and go to class "OMG, hot, heat, beat news guys" Claire say while peeking James and Jenny from behind the wall at girl toilet. Susan feel so mad and just hit the wall. "What's wrong with you? Are you okay? I'm not sure if you okay or not. Just tell us" Sophie say "you guys seriously fucking bitch" Susan say and get out from the toilet "oh my god, she cursed us. She cursed us!" Claire say with a really red face and feel so angry.

The High School Musicals end and Claire call her mother to say that she will home after 1:00 PM because she want to join her friends wild and sexiest party ever. "I want some drink.. Or drunk" Claire say with naughty face and little villain face at the same time. (I can't believe she is the worst wild and sexiest girl ever. LOL. Oh, I just cut your line. I'm sorry. Enjoy again.)

The party just get start, everybody move with their own specialities or hobby. Dancing untill forget about stress, and world. Claire and her gang really-really enjoy the party a lot. Jenny whom looking for nothing being attracted with the party and she just like want to be one of them. James saw her and hurry hold her shoulder "hey" James say.

"Please, I don't want to. Let me go and leave me alone. You guys are bad" Jenny say "I just want you to drink this water" James respond, quickly Jenny drinking the water untill finish "done.." Jenny say and suddenly feel dizzy.

"The hell, is that?" Jenny ask with dizzy feels and fall down.
She realise that she in one room with James on naked "fuck, what did I do? Sex?!!" Jenny shook after her clothes got off. She get up quietly because James sleeping, she wear her clothes and slowly open the room door and run as fast as she can. Jenny arrive at car park lot and she saw Claire and Sophie "oh, look who's here it an anti social girl whom have a sex with James Parker. What a lovely night together.

"It was an accident I didn't meant it. He started it first" Jenny explain with full of pity "Sophie give me, my tools" Claire say, Sophie give Claire a hammer "I like to play" Claire smile cynically.

Then, Claire walk towards Jenny with a hammer on hand. Jenny can't move because too scared. Claire knock Jenny head off and rip her clothes. And then, She put the hammer inside Jenny's penis hardly. Claire is so vile and cruel.

After an hours, Jenny didn't awake and finally she awake with headache and her penis is so so pain. Jenny look around and her mouth being closed with napkins and the smell is so bad.

Again, Claire knock Jenny head and Jenny didn't awake for a long time. So they lock her up in her car and bring it to river to make like she in an accident.

"The hell you thinking?!" Sophie say with full of worry "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I can't control myself. But it's okay she already dead" Claire say and go home.

What happen next??