my support...

I forget to ask you one thing...where are you going asked pragya...

I dont knew chashmish...

Dont knew chashmish means...for every journey there will be some destiny right..

There is some journey still there without a proper destination..it will go and we are supposed to move in it..

Oh are you a writer...

Why you ask so chashmo???

I feel like iam sitting in some literarure class ...

Haha..thats the reason..in that case..basically iam somewhat a writer...

Wow thats a great news...what stories usually you write...

Some romatic one...

Did they get published...

Ah..he said carelessly...

Wow..where??

Filim...

What??

Aah..why are you shocked..iam abhishek mehra..director as well as script writer..

Omg..omg.is you abhishek prem mehra..whom i adore alot..do you knew i was your fan..

Ohoo..seriously you are my fan..

Yes iam your fan no.1 you knew..

I dont knew yaar..k if i consider you as fan then tell me why dont you identify me..

Because i havent seen you...

What???

Yes..everyone adore you by look, by your work and talent...but for me you

You are something special….i don’t what I feel for you…I always avoid to see you in posters..because I want to see you in real, iam your craziest well wisher. I used to imagine your face in y dreams..

Seriously chashmish,then  tell me is there any similariy???

You are too handsome than I expected said pragya and smiles..

Thanks for the compliment…

Actually, I was somewhat anger on you now???

What I did chashmish..

What you did right? why are you like this nowadays…there is no filims,no news about you..

I feel that there is no need of  abhishek prem mehra now..as the world has forget such a person..

I don’t knew about the world,but I wont forget you..so in that case its your duty to come up with romantic story…

Romantic story…why you want that??are you that much romantic person..

Because all your romantic stories are so close to my heart as you…pragya blushes..abhi too feel that what she convey was  correct..

So,sir???

Sir???why sir suddenly?

How can I call you by name now..??

Whats the big deal in it chashmish..just call me abhi ..actually its to nice to hear my name from you..

Oh abhi…don’t try your tricks here ah…where are you going now..

Truly speaking I too don’t knew where to go??i start this journey just to refresh myself get back old abhi…