¡Chapter 2¡

Chapter 2 - Never a dull moment

Since you had no way to tell the time aboard the Nemesis, everything single second went by in a blur. At some point, you had fallen asleep. All of the emotional trauma must have eventually gotten to you.

Your tear enclosed eyes peel open and you're left with the view you had fallen asleep to. Black walls outlines with purple and a bright teal color light shining from Soundwave's computer. As usual, Soundwave was in the exact same spot he was before. You found it odd that he hadn't moved the entire time.

"You don't do much, do you?" You whisper loud enough for him to hear, still curled up against the wall.

The light patters of him typing at his usual keyboard come to a halt and his head turns. You shrink back from his stare, tightly holding onto the earbuds still caged between your fingers. He does his signature perplexed head tilt, completely fixated on the way your eyes gapped at him. Lifting one of his long claws, he points at your face full of scars, not saying one thing. You lift an unsteady hand and run your deathly cold fingertips over the healed skin, lips curling into a frown.

"My scars? I got them when I was fourteen. Beer bottles can be a dangerous thing." You answer simply, letting your hand fall back into your lap.

Seeming somewhat satisfied with your answer, he opens his whole hand and lowers it down in front of you to step on. Your eyes narrow menacingly at his hand, apprehensive and untrusting. His visor lights up with a neon green smiley face to try and sway your mind set of fear. Most people wouldn't change their minds over a single smiley face but you couldn't help but crack a miniature smile at how he was trying to befriend you. You shove your earbuds back into your pocket.

"You're not going to kill me, are you?" You hum, biting the inside of your cheek.

You didn't really expect him to say anything back, and he didn't. He only opened his hand wider, probably getting a tad bit impatient. Heaving out a sigh, you uncurl from the wall and pull yourself onto his hand, making sure not to put pressure on your foot that seemed to be getting worse. His hand, just like Knockout's, was pleasantly warm and inviting. It was a nice change from being freezing all night. You flop down on your side and snuggle into his hand, a soft smile grazing your lips as he stared down at your tiny figure. Your hand held onto your aching foot to dull the pain.

"Question; Designation?" A voice speaks up from his visor, probably not even his own.

"(Y/n) (L/n), but it seems everyone around here likes to call me human or fleshy." You reply with a sarcastic eye roll.

"(Y/n) (L/n)," your voice is spouted out, almost like he enjoyed using it. Of course, it was used with your tone and not his own.

"Do you have you own voice? I bet you would sound like Batman." You giggle to yourself, getting a question mark in return.

"Batman?" He asks with the pitch of your womanly voice.

"He's a super hero made by us humans. He dresses up like a bat and fights crime." You sit back up, still clutching your foot but smiling nonetheless.

He asks no further questions, spinning around towards the exit and proceeds from his room and down the long, dark hallways. He uses his thumb to give you something to hold onto. You embrace his thump and hug it for dear life, hoping you don't fall off of his hand. Just as he walks into a room called the Medical Bay, the other robot from earlier rounds the corner. You know, the one with the high heels.