The Plans For Hogwarts

"Lucy it's time to wake up" dad says softly. I lay there trying to open my eyes but Iam still stuck in this dream that I want it to end I just can't wake up. "Ahhhhhhhh" I scream and I can feel my dad's hands on me trying to wake me up. I jerk up my dad is right in front of me and all I can say is "Good morning". My step mom is right in front of the door way and I say "Can you please get me some water", "yeah sure hun" step mom says. I start putting my clothes on and packing my stuff for the hike "dad how long are we hiking?!" I say with a sorta yelling voice because he's probably in the shower like always. My step mom comes in side my room with some water she asks "What was the dream about?" I seat down on my bed and I slowly and calmly tell her "I don't remember what the dream was about" my step mom looks at me and says "Iam always here for you if you need me you do know that right?" I look up at her and say " yes mom I know", it was the first I have ever called her mom it felt good to say mom. My step mom has always taken care of me like a mom should. Me and my step mom start walking down stairs to get some thing to eat before leaving the house, dad is already seating at the table and says " You ready to leave yet?"  I begin to seat down at the table " Iam ready to go how long are hiking ?"I usually have to repeat my self two or three times before he actually answers me "At least three hours" dad says. We start walking out of the house towards the woods. I have a feeling that dad is going to be asking a lot of questions.

1 hour later..
"Do you want to go to Hogwarts?" Dad says "Yes dad I do" I grab my step mom's hand as we walk "Alright then we are going to London tomorrow to get your school supplies and uniform for school" dad says, I have the world's biggest smile and I look up at my dad "Do you really mean it dad?" my dad looks at me with a smile "Yes I really mean it". The whole day I was so happy that I was going to Hogwarts. When we were walking back home my dad told me that I couldn't tell nobody that I was a werewolf because it might scare people. I didn't care what my dad was saying all I wanted to was to go to Hogwarts and make some friends for once in my life. Then my dad's owl came in the house with a letter the owl placed the letter on my lap. The owl left the house as I am opening the letter and the letter says
"Dear miss lupin we are aware that you are a werewolf and we will still like you to come to Hogwarts School of witchcraft and wizardry the school well help you with whatever you need just as long as you ask for help
P.S  Hogwarts School of witchcraft and wizardry

"Dad they are still accepting me in their school" I begin to smile and cry at the same time no one has ever been so nice to me before. I can't wait for this school to show me what learning is really about.