Chapter 1: A normal afternoon

Milana POV:

The young woman woke from her bed on a stormy Saturday morning. Milana shook her head and sighed "Do I really have to get up". Sitting up in the king sized bed, strands of midnight colored hair fell atop my  forehead, covering up unusual colored eyes. My eyes are a violet ocean blue with a few amber specks twirling in what seemed like a whirlpool near the pupil. Outstretching long slender arms upward, more of midnight hair had fallen, but on the front of fit tight shoulders that cascaded right down to the belly button. After normal morning stretches in the bed, I lazily got up and made my way to the master bath that was connected to the room. Standing now in front of the mirror, I examined the reflection which stared back at me and started brushing locks of hair towards the very back with a plain blue brush. While gathering locks of hair in my left hand,a neatly messy bun was secured with a latex hair tie. Satisfied with how it looks, I proceeded to the closet and scavenged through the many clothes and pulled out a plain white dress along with a long sleeved blue jean jacket. A few minutes later,  I came out dressed in the attire with black ballet laced up flats that were quickly put on. To top off the entire outfit, I accented the look with crescent moon studs and a black bracelet with carved words "Eternal snow" written on the back.

"Ring ring ringgggg" Went off from the kitchen as a reminder to let someone know it was 12 in the afternoon. Hearing the ringing noise, I hurriedly rushed to the kitchen in quite a hurry with the thoughts "Oh shit I'm gonna be late!!!" Badgering my mind like a headache. Grabbing the keys from the kitchen counter and a black leather backpack from the chair, I rushed out the door, slamming it behind me. "Fudging hell, why didn't I get up sooner"  I  muttered and cursed under my breathe quietly. About 15 minutes passed as I  finally made it to the  destination by foot. It was a tall black rundown brick building with multiple windows. Grasping the door handle and pulling it back, I slipped into the building quietly but quickly as one could without being caught. "So far so good, as long as I don't get caught everything should be okay" I thought until someone shouted out "MILANA YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE HERE TWO HOURS AGO". Gulping in fear, I turned around and nervously replied " Y-yeah sorry haha. I wasn't feeling to well this morning".  Looking at the women who was quite tall, her name is Saya Hatake or commonly known as "Mafia witch" which was the nickname me and the other employees called her in secret by. "That does not excuse you from the fact you missed the assignments that were given out to the company" Mafia witch said in an irritated voice, directing it towards me. "Sorry... What is my assignment?" I looked at her and stated from a safe distance hoping to not be hit with a magazine by her like the normal everyday actions that assaulted me. "You're to go to club Moon and meet a very important man who could be a very promising asset in the future to this company" Her sharp eyes stared me down as if they were expecting that I could not accomplish the simple assignment. "Okay. It'll be done" I quickly said and rushed out the door before anymore assignments would be thrown at me to do. My job may seem simple to many of the eye but in reality it isn't. I'm known as an "Observer". Observers are tasked with the job to carry out and accomplish simple assignments even if given that we go to  dangerous places. 7 hours passed as I prepared myself for the club. A red glamour dress was fit snuggly against me which showed off my very curves and full hips that most girls would die for. My midnight hair was done up in an elegant braid with a few messy curls to make it look a little sexy along with natural looking makeup that screamed out "Fresh".

"This will work perfectly for what I'm about to complete. A meeting with a man who could be an asset to the company? Easily done" I chuckled softly.

Main POV:

While Milana was getting ready for the club, she didn't realize or notice the man who stood in front of the manor and was looking up at the window that displayed her.

Unknown man POV:

"Very soon we'll be able to meet..." The male coyly smiled with a longing look and sadness that could be seen from his icey blue eyes.