🙈Love at first sight💑

She stood in front of the mirror...looking the most beautiful and the most elegant bride on earth...Yes! Bride...it is just few hours left for her marriage ...and she will be compltely changed...She will no more be a girl...She will be a married woman...everything will change her house....her room....her surroundings...her dresses...and even her surname...Nothing will be same as now...She doesnt even know how her would be husband look...she has never seen him...never met him...never talked to him...but she trusts her parents whatever they do will be for her good...She had just heard about him being famous and responsible...and when it comes to his family...he can even die for them...She thought when he loves his family to his extent what will he do for love of his life? She hoped for the best....

Her friends still ask her to not marry him...as he was harsh.. rude...akdu..sadu...but she didnt care...because it was her parents who selected him as her husband to be...and there must be something best in him...But somewhere deep inside her was a fear...what if he wont be able to love her....or  what if he will not accept her...she is going to give herself to a person whom she never met...She is going to spend her whole life with a person whom she only know by his name...She was engrossed in her thoughts when her mother announced...

" Baaraat agyi hai"...

And hearing this her heart started pumping faster...she was becoming more nervous...Tears started to occupy in her hazel brown eyes...they fell through her pinkish cheeks...She started to sob as she now understood that she is going to leave her parents...Who have pampered her ...Who loved her more than themselves...Who fulfilled her evey demand...Who stayed awake all night when she was ill....She is going to leave behind the most precious thing of her life...Her heart started to ache...She will not only be a daughter from today...she will be a wife...a daughter in law...she is going to step in a completely new world where her mother will not be with her to support her all the memories of her past started to flash in front of her...the first day of her school when she was crying didnt want to leave her mother...The first day of her college....The times she spent with her parents....Those days are just sweetemories she will be taking with her....She stood up as she heard band bajas...she walked till her balcony and saw a white horse beautifulky decorated and a man sitting on it with his elegent red classy Sherwani...She looked at this and there occured a smile on her face...She remembered the day when one of her frnds asked...

"Anika  tu bata tera dulha kaise ayega?"

Anika smiled and replyed...

"  My groom will not come in car... Meri shaadi na...ek Typical Indian style wedding hogi...safed ghodi pe sawaar typical classy sherwani pahenkar wo ayega and mujhe lejayega..."

He felt something in his heart...It was beating faster as this was some last momnets of his bachelor hood....Sitting on the horse he saw his brothers dancing in front of him..and suddenly his eyes looked up and fell on a girl standing...yes that was her...his bride her beauty...her innocence...her smile...her tears...her eyes...whatever it was he fell for at first when he saw her...

He looked at her and she looked at him....their eyes met...her hazel brown eyes and his kanji eyes looking into eachother for love, support, understandings to spend their life together.... she looked away shyly...and their arranged marriage was no more arranged...as now they fell for eachother...This was their love at first sight which changed their arranged marriage into love marriage...