Chapter-5

Makaela's POV*

Okay so we pretty much all know that, Trevor, is the scaredest and weakest. Then it looks like Ricky is the strongest but yet childish. Sam, he is serious and sexual. Jc, Jc, Jc, oh Jc, he is just tryin to keep him and the boys safe! he is strong, sexual and protective. Connor is hipper and happy a lot. Then we have the last one, Kian, he is all of the boys in one body. they all have there looks. trevor has his eyes. Ricky has his cheek bones. Sam has his blushy cheeks. Jc has his fluffy hair. Connor has his perfect smile. then Kian, he has his face. (lol I wish I had his face! jk haha. but kian is beautiful😊)

Well we have to wake up the boys well Jc looks around inside.

"Boys! wake up!" we scare them.

"Where are we?!" Connor freaks out.

"Where is Jc?!" Trevor looks around.

"Calm down!" I smile. "we are in Nevada and Jc is out side looking inside a house we are all staying in." they all nod and rub there sleepy eyes. we tell them to go check out the house.

"Woah! is so-" sam gets cut off.

"Tumblrrr!" Connor ahh's.

We all look at him weird.

"I call this room!" Jc yells from inside.

"Me and jaz has the masterbed rooms! there are 2." we laugh at them cause they were trying to call those rooms.

"Awhh! but I wanted that room!" Connor whines.

We all go inside. they run to the rooms, besides me eh I'll watch tv. I sit on the couch.

"Hey um?" Trevor try's to guess my name.

"Oh! hey Trevor. you scared me." We giggle. "I never told you my name but you probably heard jaz, Jazmin, say my name. but yeah my name is Makaela." I smile.

"Nice name." he smiles. "mind if I sit with you?" he asks.

"Yeah, go ahead." I pat next to me.

"Thanks. so um.... why did you guys kidnap us?" he look at me.

"Trevor, you know we can't tell you or the boys!" I wish we can tell them, well we kinda can so I think we should.

"Fine! I'm going to go to 'my room'!" he walks off. oops just got trevor mad.

Kidnapping O2Lजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें