08%

Gwen sat down at her desk and sighed, she had to record a new video. Her fans were getting worried because she hadn't uploaded in 3 days. Gwen tweeted asking for questions for a #AskGwendolyn. She set up her camera, a Canon D750, almost breaking her ring light in the process and started answering questions. Gwen checked over all the questions, mostly the more generic basic questions. "Whats your favorite animal?" "TIGER" Gwen screamed as she threw a plush tiger at the camera. "Fav color?"  "Maroon." Gwen did about 8 more questions before she got an odd one, " Do you watch any of the sidemen? ( or know them )"  Gwen paused and tried to remember when she had seen the word sidemen, it sounded familiar. Gwen turned off her camera and googled "sidemen" she saw a bunch of screenshots and thumbnails from a group of YouTubers. when she clicked on one to see them all, Gwen was surprised to see Harry, her snapchat friend, in the photo.Gwen picked up her phone to snap Harry.

Gwen:

You never told me you were a YouTuber.

Harry:

Um yeah.... 

Gwen:

Were you ever going to tell me?

Harry:

If you ever asked what my job was I would have told you...

Gwen:

I gtg.

Harry:

Don't be mad, please.

Gwen:

I'm not, I have something to do

Harry:

Its almost 1 in the morning, wtf do you have to do?

Gwen:

You'll see tomorrow :)