Pickaback

hi, youre ravenclaw:-3 {since i never use y/n as ravenclaw}

Warning : many 'babe' LOLL sorry if you take that as nasty nickname buttt welllll

"OLIVERR!" You shouted and waving your hands.

Your boyfriend on his broomstick. Smiled and waving his hand to you too.

The game began. You always supporting Gryffindor. Today, its Gryffindor vs Hufflepuff and you shouting for your boyfriend.

"PENALTY!" Lee Jordan shouted. Its the final scores.

So Hufflepuff has a penalty and Oliver as a keeper trying to make him—Zac Efron (I have no idea lol sorry) failed anddd YESS! He failed! Gryffindor wins!

"YEEESSS BABY!" You screamed proudly.

He flying happily in the air and he shouted "THATS FOR YOU BABE!" And everyone 'aww'ing you.

-

"Babee!" You screamed and hugged him when he just came back from air and quickly he put you up and he kissed you. You're smiling on your kiss, stroking his hair.

"Thankyou babe!" He said and smiling as he put you down. "I'm so proud of you!" You said cheering.

"I'm such a keeper." He said wrapped his arm around my shoulder protectively. And everyone is looking at us.

you smiled. you are so grateful to have Oliver Wood as your boyfriend.

Then somehow, silly idea comes to your mind.

"babeee" you using your puppy face to him.

"yea?" he asked.

"I'm tired," you grinned "I want to go to the castle asap but my feet is tooooo tired." You making things up.

he laughed and pinching your cheek playfully "so," he lowering his position. He's facing you now. "You want me to give you a pickaback?" He asked, smirking.

You nodded innocently "yes. Please??"

he rolled his eyes playfully "go on, young lady."

"YIPPIE!" You quickly get your position behind him and he got you up! you both laughed, he ran and you tighten your wrapped arms around his neck, he's laughing. So are you. And everyone still looking at you and him and smiling.

"OLLIIEE!! slow down!" You screamed when Oliven the dumbass ran too fast and he couldn't stop when he saw big trash can and both of you crashed on it.

"OLIVER!" You screamed.

He laughed. You want to mad at him but you ended up laughing.

"You're so silly!" You said "Now I have to take a bath again! This is all your fault!"

He mocked me with his face "You're the one who wants the pickaback ride, idiot! C'mon, let's take a bath!" He laughed and pulling you out.

—your pov

"Together?" I asked annoyingly.

he smirked "If you say so,"

"pervert!" I shouted and I ran, he following me. But I want to get rid of him. But damn, he's so fast! He catch me up and he pushing me to the ground. We're crowling up with laughter.. everyone is starring at us but we don't care. He kissed my face until he kissed my lips softly.

"Stand up, love." He smiled.

"YOURE SO ANNOYING!" You shouted.

He pick you up again and now you guys really run to the castle with a pickaback.

This is such a cheesyyyy chapter and so random so whuteva and dont mind me putting Zac Efron in Hufflepuff (he's have to be in Gryffindor actually) butttt all hotties are in hufflepuff lol amirite;;))) my house everyone