Mirage Horizons: The Lion & The Bass Tides

Mirror drips of crystalline drops fall in heavy fragments onto the black landscape. I envy them. They are free. They broke in a storm from the mirror in the sky, and became individuals reflecting all they see. Dripping and dropping onto the landscape the fragments build a log cabin. Its lonely candlelit eyes state at me as the surrounding areas become a field of green grass in the soundless dawn.
The plucked notes of a bass ring in fluorescent neon green waves, vibrating over the land. A lion pokes its head up out of the grass and strides towards the waves.
He stands nobly on his hill, facing the oncoming barrage of waves. He shuts his eyes and breaths in as the waves hit him, stronger than a gust if wind. The waves grab my mind as the shocking feeling of their presence enters my eyes. They prickle and shimmer, the orbs going numb. When I can see again, a new vision has been opened. The landscape is in different shades of green, the noble lion stares at me with magenta mirror eyes, lying in the surreal sunlight on its hill kingdoms. Bright lavender dragonflies glide out from behind the out of place cabin. Many more fly out from the green pastures on the horizon. Tis eerily like Monet and tis eerily like absinthe, a mix of the two is a beautiful sight.