Welcome Little One

I Looked at The Sleeping Little One In My arms. I gently kissed her head and she stired a little but snuggled right back into me. I reached over and Put Her in the little bed that they had for her. I then just looked at her for a minute. She has features of me and Anthony out together. I could see her hair that was sticking out of her hat. She had blonde hair. Her eyes were Hazel I smiled softly as I caressed her hand as she slept. I then looked Anthony who was sleeping soundly on the pull out couch. I decided to get some sleep.

*Time Skip

I was awoken when she started crying. I sat up and reached over and pulled the crying baby into my arms. I Felt her diaper, Dry. Probably hungry. I set her down and went over to her bag and grabbed a bottle with water in it and Put some formula in it. I Then grabbed her and started feeding her the bottle.

"Shhhh little baby don't go cry, mama's gonna buy you a mocking bird" I sang her a quiet lullaby as she finished her bottle. When she was completely asleep I put her back in the bed and Put the bottle aside and proceeded to get under some covers. I then let sleep take over my body.

**Time Skip To Next Day

I Woke up before the baby and saw Anthony up already on his phone.

"Hey Babe" he said and he came over to me

"Hey, we need to name her" I Looked up at him. We thought long and hard About it but figured out the Perfect Name.

"We Should Tell Them All when They Get here" he said and I smiled at the idea of that

"I love you" I said

"I love you too" He said and kissed me on the lips passionately. Were interrupted
When Jake came in and said

"Woahh we don't need another baby running around we already have her" he said and pointed his vlog on our baby

"So have you guys come up with a name yet"

"As a matter a fact we have"

"So....." they all looked at us for answers

"We've picked the name" Anthony looked over at me

"Grace Anna Trujillo" Everyone Smilled at the name we chose

"I love it So much" Erika said

"Soo cute" Tessa squealed

"See baby" Emilio said to Ivan

"Yess yess" kade chanted

"Look at little Gracie" Jake said and pointed his camera at her

"Logang isn't she so adorable" Logan was vlogging as well

I laughed at our little bonding we all do. I love Our Little Famliy, I'm glad Grace will get to grow up with these people in her life and an amazing dad.