75.deetranada

I waiting for my Uber in the lobby.when flau'jae and Roscoe walk toward me.

"I thought y'all left for your flight already?"

"We have a change of plans."said flau'jae.

"Follow me."said Roscoe.

"I will watch kai for you."said flau'jae.

"Roscoe what is going on?"

"You will see."said Roscoe. We take a taxi to the park.Roscoe took me to playground where nova was walking with a black flower.

"Thank you,Roscoe."said nova.then Roscoe left.

"You tolled them?"

"Yeah.and there you go.I remember you like the color black."said nova.then he handed me a black flower.

"Thanks?so,why we at the park?"

"Remember that date you promise me."said nova.

"I didn't mean today."

"Today is the only day.tommrrow you are back in your hometown."said nova.

"True.so date starts here?"

"No."said nova.then he grabbed my hand.I snatched my hand back.I glared at him.

"Don't."he sighed.

"You sure know how to ruin the mood.follow me."said nova.we went to rooftop cafe.

"Nice view of the water."

"I know right."said nova. Then nova handed me a wine glass with a yellowish liquid.

"What is this?"then I smelled it.

"Pineapple fanta.I order before we got here."said nova.

"I guess you plan this whole date in under 2 hours?"

"With help of flau'jae. Yes."said nova.

"this will be interesting."then I sipped my drink.

"And the night only begun!"said nova.he grab my wrist and walked toward the exit I place my glass on a random table. I follow him.

"Now, where we are going?"

"not going to tell you."said nova.we hop in a taxi.it drove us a building.

"Nova,I don't know you were with Scooby doo gang but I don't do abandoned buildings."

"Its not abandoned. Its laser tag."said nova.we walked.

"Reservation franceschi."said nova.

"Door 7."said the worker. We walked through door 7.the worker help with put on all the gear.

"When the timer hits 1.the game begins.the player with most points wins."said the worker.we went in the arena. I hid behind a neon short wall.

"5.....4.....3....2...1.."said the speaker.

"I am coming to get you,deetranda."said nova through my earpiece.

"In your dreams."then I ran the arena when I saw nova.I shot him twice and when back to hiding behind a neon wall.

"I got you."said nova. Then he shot me.when played for 10 mins when the lights came on.

"Game over.player 1- total score 16,player 2-total score 6.winner player 1.said the speaker.

"Yes!I won."

"Yeah.yeah.now come on.the night is still young."said nova.then we took off the gear and handed it back to the workers.we hopped back in a taxi. It drove us to hiking trail.

"Nova,I didn't wear hiking shoes."

"Tennis shoes are good enough."said nova.we started walking the trail.

"Nova,why do you want me back?"

"I miss you.when I am with you I feel complete."said nova.

"So why you cheated on me for?"

"I was young and dumb.I was blind to see what was in front of me."said nova.

"Okay.something it is up your answers are too perfect.almost rehearsed."

"because I did rehearsed in the mirror for hours.I wanted this date to perfect."said nova.awwee!

"Nothing is perfect."Then nova frowned.

"What?"Asked nova.

"Nobody is perfect. So the date can't be perfect."

"Ohhhhhh."said nova.then nova stop walk until reach a cliff.

"Come see the view."said nova while standing near the edge.

"No.are you crazy!?now come back over there."

"Diamond,do you trust me?"said nova.

"Julio, call me by my government name and I push you off that edge personally."

"You remember my real name?"asked nova.

"Yeah.why?"I raised one eyebrow.

"I forget over the years."said nova.well it had a nice ring to it.

"Well,it was so weirdly spelled that I remembered it.now get off the edge."Then nova sat on the edge. Please don't fall!please don't fall!

"Nova!"

"Dee,do you trust me?"asked nova.do I?

"Yes."

"Then come sit next me."said nova.then I slowly to the edge and sat next to him.I look down. This wasn't a Cliff. It was a small hill.

"Tolled ya.it has a nice view."said nova.

"Yeah.it does."then we looked at the stars. I checked my phone.

"It is getting late.I better go back to hotel and book me another flight."

"I got your flight covered.but first answer me this last question."said nova.

"Okay."

"Dee,will you be my girlfriend.... Again?"asked nova.everyone deserve second chances, right?

"Yes."then we hopped back in the taxi.I read the flight ticket.

"Nova,why this say Atlanta?"

"Because I want you and Kai to move in with me."said nova.

"I don't know."

"I don't like long distance relationships."said nova.true.it would be long distance relationship if I go back home. I don't know how Kai will take this.then I rip the tickets.

"Yo,yo,yo.What'cha doing?"asked nova.

"I have better idea.you move in with me."

"Why?"asked nova.

"Because I would have move all of Kai paperwork to another state. If you move in with me.there is no paperwork"

"True."said nova.

"I will give you money for the ripped up tickets."

A/n

Thanks for reading!

Started:may 10,2017
Finished: July 7,2017

this was the fastest I ever wrote.and it is the only book I ever updated almost everyday.this is also the longest book I wrote. So,the book set a lot firsts for me.

Q&A coming soon. Message me your question or comment on the chapter your question.