21. Needs

Troy's POV 🌴:

I was so confused.

I didn't know why she was crying.

She never tells me anything. Lina doesn't trust me, and it hurts like hell that she doesn't.

I feel so differently about her.

I always want to be near her, touch her, kiss her, and protect her.

I'm so overwhelmed with my feelings. She doesn't like me back or she can't be with me. I want her to be with me so bad.

I was standing in front of the door when it opened revealing my beautiful Lina.

I still couldn't move, and my confused expression stayed the same.

I couldn't deal with this.

I grabbed her and planted my lips onto hers. I want her to want me, and I want to be with her more than anything. I held her close to me and kissed her passionately, and she kissed me back.

She suddenly pulled away running to the front door.

I ran after as she made her way outside. I ran as fast as my feet could take me and caught her.

I grabbed her and pulled her back to me.

"I want you, and I don't know why you can't trust me. What's wrong?" I asked pleadingly.

"That's the problem you just want me. When you have what you want you'll just leave. I'm not like that, and I never will be, so just stop trying to get me" she said her eyes filled with hurt.

I rest my hand on the nape of her neck and pressed my lips onto her.

Our lips molded perfectly together.

I continued kissing her feverly and pulled her body onto mine. Her small frame was up against my body.

I pulled away and rested my head on hers.

"I want this" I whispered softly.

"I'm not going anywhere. I really like you. I'm not perfect, and I'm going to mess up, but I want you with me. You make me feel things I have never felt before" I said breathing heavy.

She smiled and her cheeks were coated with a light shade of pink.

"I really like you too" she said in a whisper.

I smiled widely at her words.

"I don't know what we are or what we will be. All I know is that I want you for more than that. I want you for more than just sex. I've never felt this way before, and I just want you to stay. I can't stand seeing you with Daniel when I want you with me" I said softly my lips touching hers

She licked her lips while she was looking at mine.

She slightly pulled away and asked "What about the girl you kissed at the party?"

I could see that she was jealous and a bit her by it.

I pulled her close to me and said "There is nothing going on with me and that girl. I promise you."

I kissed her passionately, and she kissed me back with just as much passion. I kept kissing her as the kiss became more heated. I grabbed her butt, and she moaned in my mouth.

That was the final straw.

I wanted her right now. I grabbed her and pulled her up. She wrapped her legs around me as I carried her back into the house.

My grandma went to bed early and said we could stay in one of the spare rooms.

I wanted her all to myself.

We pulled away briefly catching our breaths.

I carried her upstairs going into one of the spare rooms. I gently put her on the bed while I hover over her making out with her furiously. I put my hand under her shirt feeling her bare skin. I pass my hands down her body teasingly. I break away from her kissing her neck. She grips onto my hair tightly earning a groan from me. She wraps her legs around my waist as she passes her hands down my body.

I quickly take her shirt and shorts off throwing it into a corner of the room. I unhook her bra with ease and slide off her underwear.

She pulls away from me slightly.

Lina was blushing with bright pink quoting her cheeks.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"I'm embarrassed my body is not good enough" she said looking away covering her body.

I pulled her hands away gently as I said breathlessly "You're perfect Lina."

She leaned in and captured my lips once again. We proceeded making out furiously. I grabbed her body and pulled her closer. Lina tugged at my shirt. I backed away taking off all my clothes. Her eyes widen as she sees my hard shaft. I take my wallet out of my pants taking out a condom.

I quickly slid it on making sure it's on right.

I walked up to her, and she gulped.

I smirked at her and continued to taking slow teasing steps towards her. I went over to her, and she smiled back at me. I whispered in her ear "There's nothing to be nervous about."

My eyes roamed over her body it was perfect. She was skinny but not too skinny.

She was curvy in all the right places.

My hand making it's way down her body in a tantalizing manner.

I go to her neck kissing it passionately.

"I'm ready" she whispered into my ear as she let's out small moans.

I slide it in slowly as I see pain overtakes her. I continue to move my shaft inside her as her body relaxes, and she starts to moan freely.

I push all of it inside her deeply penetrating her.

***

Lina was now asleep next to me in my arms.

She got comfortable laying her head on my chest. She was making her soft sounds as I stayed wide awake.

I hope she doesn't regret it.

I don't know what I'm feeling, but I do know that I want to be with her. I can't tell her about my grandma's plans she'd hate me forever.

I'll keep it so that she'll never find out.

I stared at her sleeping figure admiring her beautiful features. Her long dark hair was cascaded down her back in small waves. Her lips parted slightly making me want to kiss them. Lina was still naked, and so was I.

I wrapped the comforter around her as I wrapped my arms around her keeping her close to me.

I need her so much.

What do you think?

Will Catalina regret the beautiful moments that they shared last night?

What about the surfacing feelings of Troy?

What plans is his grandmother's plan?

Hmm

It almost seems too good to be true.

Well until next time.

Love,
Kaylia 💋