Six

Dinah

I sat on the couch of our dorm room which was way more like an apartment than anything. There were four rooms that branched off for two girls to stay in, one of them with only Raven. We had tried to get Octavia to come but unfortunately, her parents were actually concerned unlike the rest of ours.

After we all did the entrance exam, Raven may or may not have hacked the server and changed our grades so we could attend the academy. This place felt more like a college though and it was a bit intimidating but we had done this for one reason, to get Lauren back.

Now, when the door barged open and I looked over to see an angry Zendaya, it was quite the surprise.

"Zendaya?! What are you doing here?!" I questioned and she smiled.

"I transferred baby, just to be with you," she answered and came and sat down next to me, a little too close for comfort.

"Zendaya, we broke up," I reminded and she pouted.

"No we didn't," she denied and suddenly the door to Camila's and my room opened, holding a rather flustered Ariana and an angered Camila.

"Bitch didn't I tell you to stay away from us?" Camila questioned, marching forward as I stood up, holding the little banana child away from her. Ariana walked over, her eyes narrowed at Zendaya as her signature high pony tail swayed behind her. "Why is she here Dinah?!" Camila asked me angrily and I sighed, shrugging my shoulders.

"I don't know," I answered and Zendaya scoffed.

"Get out of our flat!!!" Camila yelled making all of us flinch in surprise. Ally's door opened and out came the little mama.

"What is all the ruckus Camila? We talked about yelling. It's not allowed inside," she reminded before she saw Zendaya. "You need to leave."

"Or what? I'm a transfer student and this is my dorm so there's nothing you can really do."

"Get the fuck out before I wake Lexa up and she'll deal with your petty ass," Camila threatened and Zendaya rolled her eyes.

"Please. I'm not afraid of her," she replied and I let Camila go, watching as the small girl went straight to Clarke and Lexa's dorm. She pounded her fist on the door which was sure to make Lexa even angrier. If you woke her up from a nap, things weren't pretty but if you woke her up from a nap with Clarke, the girl would kill you.

There was a frustrated groan that was sure to be Lexa's as heavy footsteps could be felt through the ground and the door swung open, her eyes narrowed at Camila. "What the fuck do you want?" She questioned tiredly.

"Language!" Clarke yelled and Lexa rolled her eyes.

Camila just scooted over so Lexa could see Zendaya who had stood up and had her arms crossed. Lexa looked even angrier than before as she stomped out of the room, going straight to the tall girl.

Her hands grabbed onto Zendaya's shirt, her furious actions making the younger girl struggle as she was lifted so she could barely touch the ground. "You need to leave. Now," the green eyed girl demanded as we all watched. If she actually tried to hurt Zendaya then we would intervene but we just wanted her to get scared so she would leave us alone.

"I told you guys, this is where I'm supposed to be. I transferred! This is my apartment too and that's my room!" Zendaya yelled.

"Girl we don't want you here!" Ariana exclaimed.

"You follow us everywhere and I'm sorry but you're not welcome here," Ally added. "You were really rude to us when you were dating Dinah."

"You dumped your lunch on me!" Camila yelled.