Old - The Pain (Chapter One)

In school, you were called creepy (y/n) and everyone teased you, but you didn't seem to mind. In fact you became used to it and welcomed it in.

You were given a vacation week for your "hard work", but you knew in reality they wanted to get rid of your smile and giggling fits, even for a while.

all your friends were either visiting relatives or were working. So that meant your week would be a free week, to do whatever you wanted. But you didn't know what you wanted to do.

Did you wanted to skate or ride a bike? Did you want to read or draw? Did you want to sing and dance to music? All of these things you loved to do yet, when you tried to do them you couldn't find yourself enjoying it.

~~~after an hour of aimless walking~~~

You slowly started to walk home deciding it was getting late, you needed to eat but you weren't hungry... You've always had the problem with your hunger and sleeping habits always over sleeping or over eating then not sleeping, eating, or drinking at all. This was one of those times when you didn't want to eat.

The sun was starting to set signifying that it was the end if the first day.

Halfway on your way home you felt something similar to a stabbing pain in your back as you fall to the floor. As you lay there with your head pounding and your back aching, you smile... It was your painful smile which you originally showed to not have anyone worry about you. Above your right eye and below tour left eye felt pain as if your bones were cracking and you felt blood slowly starting to flow down your face.

You were starting to see stars in your vision and the stars turned into tunnel vision. As you fight to remain conscious, you see a figure looming over you. They tried to say something to you but you couldn't hear it over the pain in your skull and chest.

Everything turns to black...

Dark...

Cold...

Darker...

Colder...

...yet... Darker... And colder...

'How is this possible?' You thought to yourself 'did I die?' You tried looking around, but to no avail. You couldn't see anything.

After a couple of minute from walking around, you felt something slowly drip from above your right eye. You were confused as to what the substance was, it... Felt slimey.... And when you go to hold it in your hands it would burn it.

"Youch!" You yelled.

You felt some more of the substance start to drip from under your left eye. Confused you try wiping it off but it kept on coming. Eventually your arms were covered in the burning slime and you started to scream.

You woke up, you couldn't see because of something covering your eyes but you felt like you were in different clothes and a different bed.

As you searched around trying to feel if you can find out where you are, you found a railing on the bed with buttons on it. You found a IV stand that was connected into your arm through a needle. You felt a side table next to your bed on the other side. You sound a button on the wall, curiously you pressed it.

A nurse came rushing into your room only to find that you were awake and searching around

"Ah, (Mr./Ms.) (L/n), you woke up! We were worried that you weren't through the blood lost and the damage to your brain." The nurse said.

You tried taking off the bandages that we're on your head to see what the room looked like."n-no! You shouldn't do that!" The nurse rushes over to try and get you to stop playing with the bandages.

"You need to keep these on, sweets, they're helping you heal" they help you lay back down. "Do you remember what happened to you?"

You open your mouth only to have a raspy noise come out of it. You quickly close it.

"I see... Hmm... Well I'll be back soon to give you food so that we can work on your strength!" You nod and the nurse walks out if the room.

Once you are sure that the nurse is gone you try taking off the bandages again, when you took them off you noticed most of your vision was gone. Frowning you looked around the room barely being able to see past your bed before your vision became blurry.

*time skips to when the nurse comes back with food and a doctor*

"Sweets! I thought I had told you not to take off the bandages!" The nurse yells. You looked towards where you heard the nurse coming from. "Please don't yell, the patient just woke up and is confused, let them at least eat first"

The nurse huffs slightly and brings you your food, you start to eat it but has immense difficulty doing it. Once you finished eating, the doctor came over. He tried asking you questions but you wouldn't, no, you couldn't answer him.

Most of the questions he asked you, you couldn't understand and when you tried to answer there was only a raspy sound.

The doctor gave up on trying to get answers out of you half an hour later, he tried to wrap you head back up in bandages but you would move your head so he couldn't.

The doctor gave up again and left, leaving you alone by yourself.

But... You didn't feel alone...

(A/N: phew, it took me quite a few tries (by a few I mean a about twenty) to get this to upload, I hope it's good enough for now if there are any undertale fans who like Gaster like me, anyways here you are enjoy (bone appetite~))