•2•

"The boys should be here any minute now." Zach said looking out the window

"Chill Jacob sartorius" I said laughing.

"I know I look like Jacob, you just called me hot thanks" Zach said laughing

"Ewwwwe" I said making a disgusted face

"There here!" Zach said as they got out of the uber.

Once they walked into the house they put there bags down from the mall down and Zach introduces me.

"Ok guys this is my twin sister, Kylie" Zach said

"Yeah I know her she is really famous on Instagram" Jonah say laughing, "nice to meet you I'm Jonah" Jonah says, he is really tall and his jawline is so sharp it could cut glass.

"Hey" I say to Jonah

"Hi I'm Daniel" Daniel says.
I started staring into his eyes.
"Damn those eyes" I said
"Thanks" Daniel responded
"I SAID THAT OUT LOUD" I said in shock while everyone was laughing at me.
"Well, I know you from American idol. You were my favorite" I say laughing.
"REALLY" he says while laughing with me

"Wassup I'm corbyn", Corbyn says acting like an idiot.
"Wassup I'm Kylie" I say while everyone is laughing.

Then I got to him this guy with curly hair he was absolutely perfect every part of him.
"H...h...h...i" I said stuttering and I could feel my face getting really red.
"Hello I'm jack" jack says as he slowly turns red

"Ok well I'll break you two love birds up. Who wants to go to Logan's house to get him to shoot are mashup!" Zach screamed

"ME" everyone screamed except me.

"Kylie wants to go for sure" Zach said sarcastically. And everyone started laughing.

"Your so funny" I say while fake laughing.

"Ok let's go to da boiis house" corbyn says

(We got to Logans apartment)

"Thatssss muhhhh boiiiissss" Logan says with his camera. And gives each of them a fist bump.
Then Logan starts fake shooting the boys then says "that's muh boiiis" after he finishes.

"Who's the girl you tryna smash??!!" Logan says loudly.

"Eww no she's my twin sister" Zach says
"Whoops" Logan says to his vlog camera
(Jacks face gets red)
Logan saw jacks face and how red it was and then showed jacks face to the camera.
"Noddle head jack is tryna smash" Logan said while laughing.

"Shut up bro" jack said while being as red as a tomato.

Logan put his camera down.

"Like off camera are you two a thing" Logan asked
"No" I say
"Not yet" jack says
Which surprises me

"You hear that Guys!" Logan said to his camera because he didn't actually turn his camera off.
Jack was embarrassed but played it off cool.

"Jack she is very pretty you should get to know her better then ask her out!" Logan said to his camera and jack.

"I will." Jack says.

When I hear that I blush and Zach herd it to. And I couldn't tell if he was happy or mad.

*logan does his outro*

"Ok kylie how many followers do you have?"
Logan askes I laugh.

"Ummmm about 20 million" I say

"Wow I should put you in more of my vlog just kidding" Logan says as I laugh.