Hell House

Nicki' s P.O.V.

We got off the plane and got to her house about 30 minutes later.

We walked in and saw her sitting at the table drinking wine. She looked at me and rolled her eyes. So I rolled mine right back.

"I don't think your daughter likes me" she said to my dad.

"Give her time she'll warm up to" he said bending down to kiss her as chills ran down my spine.

"Where should I put my stuff" I asked looking around.

"In the old guest room since it's yours now. It's upstairs to your right" she said not looking at me.

Rude I thought as I walked away.

I walked in the the room and put my stuff down. Then I heard a crash come from another room down the hall.

I peeped out my room and didn't see nothing so I went back in and started unpacking.

Swoosh I heard from behind me and started to get scared.

"Daddy!!" I screamed hearing him run.

"What happened" he said kind of annoyed but trying not to show it.

"I heard something fall in one of those rooms down the hall, was it y'all" I said worried.

"No, and our room is downstairs. But we didn't hear anything, are you okay" he said

"Ummm ok nevermind I must be hearing things" I said turning back around to finish.

He left and I swear I saw somebody standing walking behind him.

"I hate this house" I heard a voice and turn around real fast.

What the fuck I thought turning the t.v. on.

"Come on Nicki we're going to get something to eat" I heard my dad say.

I slipped on my uggs and ran down stairs.

Me and my dad's girlfriend went to the car as my dad locked the door.

When we was about to drive away I saw somebody on the steps waving goodbye at us. I double checked to make sure and the person was gone.

I rubbed my eyes and pulled out my phone to use my camera. I checked my eyes for any bags and closed it back up. 

"What do you want to eat. Say something that has a drive thru" my dad said to me while driving.

"Taco Cabana" I said and he looked at me once he stopped at a red light.

"Are you sure" he said knowing that I like to change my mind but he knows I don't change it if it's about nachos.

"Yes I'm sure, and I want two tacos both beef and cheese, and a large personal nacho please" I said as he started back driving.

"Okay" he said as we pulled into the drive thru. They ordered what they wanted and ordered what I wanted them went back home.

"Table" my dad said walking past me. When I walked to the table I seen something walk into the wall and ignored it.

We finished eating and I went to go take a shower. When I walked past my t.v. I saw that it was on scream the t.v. show. Which was weird cause that's not what I was watching.

I took a thirty minute shower and put on my clothes. I turned the t.v. and layed down.

I felt the bed move a little but didn't pay much attention to it. I adjusted myself and saw a figure at the end of the bed.

"Ahhh" I screamed.

Hi guys just want to say I love you, you are all beautiful(if girl) or handsome(if boy). 😍😚.
Also HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY. (I know its the fifth now but I forgot to post this chapter)