Chapter 3

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I jumped a little and turned around. Sam was standing behind me. I started panicking on the inside, but I tried my best to keep my cool on the outside. "Um..that was n-nothing." I stuttered and scolded myself for doing so. "That didn't sound like nothing. (Y/N), are you being stalked or something?" Sam asked, concern in his voice. I shook my head, "No, I'm not. I promise everything is okay." Sam still seemed suspicious, but he shook it off.

We both walked back inside the house. "Hey, we're going to this place that we found tomorrow to blog and pennyboard. We were wondering if you wanted to go?" Sam invited. "Who's 'we'?" I asked. "Me and Colby." He answered. I nodded and he smiled, "Awesome! You can blog too. Parkour will be involved to get in." We both laughed. Sam went somewhere upstairs, but I went back into the bar area with everyone else. When I walked in, Colby, Aaron, and Devyn were not in there.

I sat down and tried to catch on with what the conversation was about. "There is an abandoned mall we could explore, but we need other people to join in." I heard Elton say. "That same mall? We almost got arrested last time!" Corey exclaimed. Elton raised an eyebrow, "'We'? I got arrested! But I'm willing to go back for a video." It seemed like fun so you decided to join in, "I'll go." Corey gave you a dumbfounded look, "Seriously?" I nodded. "Great!" Elton cheered. We both looked over at Corey, waiting for him to say yes. Finally, he gave in! Me and Elton cheered with our hands up in the air. We all laughed.

I excused myself to leave and headed upstairs. I grabbed my blog camera and turned it on. "Update! I just met everyone and they're all kind and sweet. We're going somewhere tomorrow and I'll bring you guys along with me. There's nothing to really do right now so let's go poke our noses into what everyone else is doing, because...screw privacy!" I got up from my bed and walked over to Colby's room, which is right across mine. I barged in, which scared Sam and Colby. I laughed, "That was hilarious!" They frowned, "That wasn't funny!" Sam said in a childish voice. "Yeah! That was spoopy!" Colby said, also in a child's voice. I pouted and fake cried, "I'm sowy!" There was a long silence. We all stared at each other. Then, we burst into a laughing fit. "Anyways, what're you guys up to?" I ask.

"We're just ordering some stuff for a video." Colby said. "Oh, well that's boring." I said. I plopped down on Colby's bed. "Anyways guys, I'll see you when it's morning!" I turned the camera off and sighed. "What's wrong?" Sam asked. I shrugged, "Nothing I'm just...bored out of my mind!" I flailed my arms out and rolled over on the bed. "Well, we can watch a movie downstairs if you want." Colby suggested. I sat up and my eyes lit up, "Oh would I!"

They both laughed at my enthusiasm for watching a movie. "Cool, let us finish up first and then we'll head downstairs." Sam said. I nodded and walked out of the room. I headed downstairs to the little makeshift home theatre room they have. I looked at all the movies they had and chose a horror movie. I'm not the best at handling jumpscares but how bad can it get? I chose 'The Hills Have Eyes 2 *Unrated*'

Once I chose the movie, the guys still weren't done so I went into the kitchen to get some snacks that'll last us through the movie. I came back to the theatre area and set down the drinks, chips, and candy I got from the kitchen on the couch. I sat down and waited patiently for the guys to come down. As I waited, Devyn walked in. "Hey (Y/N). What're you up to?" She asked. "I'm waiting for Sam and Colby to get down here and watch a movie with me." I explained. "Nice, what movie are you gonna watch?" She asked again. "A horror movie. Wanna join us?" I invited her, but she kindly declined, "Me and Corey are tired, so we're going to bed already." I nodded, "That's okay. Goodnight Devyn!" I waved as she left the room and said 'Goodnight' too. I checked the time, 11:49 pm.

...

After what seemed like an eternity, the boys finally came downstairs. They were talking about video ideas. "Finally! You guys took forever!" I exclaimed. "Sorry, we had a little technical issue." They apologized. "It's okay but let's just get to the movie! I got snacks." I said, showing them the variety of snacks I got from the kitchen. "Alright! What movie did you chose?" Colby asked. "The Hills Have Eyes 2." I answered. They nodded and took a seat. I dimmed the lights to give a spooky aura in the room. I put the movie in and took my seat. Colby sat in the middle, I sat on the left, and Sam sat on the right.

....

"AH!" I yelled and jumped as one of the guys fell from a cliff. I started shaking a little. "Are you okay?" Colby whispered. I nodded and continued watching the movie.

Another jumpscare occurred and I jumped behind Colby. I hid behind him and grabbed onto his shoulders to peek at the movie. The guys laughed at me and Colby patted my head, assuring me that everything in the movie isn't real. I eventually came out from behind Colby and sat back in my place. The worst part was, we weren't even halfway through the movie.

*Time skip towards a little bit past the middle of the movie*

I had to turn away from the screen as the girl was being raped by the creature. I watched Colby and Sam cringe through that part. Flashbacks of me and Henry's abusive relationship came into mind. I didn't even notice I started to silently cry. Sam noticed this and turned to me, "(Y/N), what's wrong?" He asked. This called Colby's attention as he turned to me. A look of concern were plastered on both of their faces. I wipe away the tears, "Nothing. I was just reminded of something that happened to me when I was younger. It's fine." I told them. They nodded, "Okay, but we're here for you if you need to tell us something." I nodded and continued watching the movie.

.....

The movie credits filled the TV. I stretched and yawned. All the snacks were gone; we devoured it about halfway into the movie. I checked the time again, 2:35 am. "Wow, it's already two. I'm gonna head off to bed now." I said with a yawn. I rubbed my eyes and walked into my room. I heard footsteps following behind me at the stairs, meaning that Sam and Colby probably went to bed too. I changed into a simple black tank top and black shorts.

I layed in bed, but couldn't get the movie off of my mind. The jumpscares filled my mind and I got scared. I tried falling asleep, but it was no use. It was too terrifying by myself. So, I grabbed my phone and charger, and headed out of my room. I knocked softly on Colby's bedroom door. I heard a faint 'Come in' from the inside. I opened the door and saw Colby in bed. "What's up?" He asked. "I can't fall asleep. I'm too scared to be in my room by myself." I explained. Colby chuckled, "Awe, that's cute. You can sleep in here anytime you want." I smiled and crawled into his bed. He made room for me. I slid under his bedsheets and immediately felt cozy. "Thanks Colby." I thanked him. "No problem." He said.

I finally felt the sleepiness weigh down my eyelids. I didn't fight it as I gave in and fell asleep.

A/N
You likey da story so far¿?¿?