crash x reader you're so cute

You were hanging out at crash's and coco's house. You were hanging out with coco while crash was somewhere else. You had a little crush on crash for a long time(Author:[y/n] you know it's a major crush quite your lying. [Y/n]: shut the fuck up). You started blushing when you started thinking about crash. He was crazy, but cute. Coco saw you smiling and blushing and she knew why. "I know you're thinking about my big brother [y/n]" coco said. You turned to her blushing more. "N-no i ain't" "look, dont tell him i told you this but he has a major crush on you, you should tell him how you feel" . you started smiling and blushing knowing the new information that coco told you, but that smile turned into a frown when you saw crash with Tawna. You were jealous because she had his attention. You forgot the information that coco told you and became sad. Tawna was beautiful and you were ugly. She was a bandicoot and you were a human. You got up and put on your hoodie and walked out the door. Crash saw you but he didnt know it was you. He walked in with Tawna and greeted his little sister. "Hey coco, what'cha doing there?". She looked up at him and smiled. "Nothing just playing on my computer and i was hanging out with someone" "who were ya hangin out with?" "[y/n]". He blushed and realized that it was you in the hoodie. He was gonna go after you until Tawna grabbed his hand. "Why do you want her anyway, she is ugly, small, flat-chested, and a human, why don't you just forget about her and be with me". That made him angry. "[Y/n] is beautiful, kind, cute, adorable, hot, sexy, a better fighter than you, i love her with all of my heart". After that, crash went to look for you.
He was about to give up when he heard singing.
(Brother bear 2 is my favorite)
Funny how it turns out
That everything can change
What i feel right now is not the same as yesterday
Crash came closer and saw [y/n] with her hoodie off. Her face was so beautiful. He blushed and kept listening to her beautiful voice.

It's more than i imagine
Deep inside my heart
Emotions that i never knew
And this is just the start

He stared at her. He fell in love with her and he was happy

So many things i've been missin'
Not watching but,
That was all in the past
Now i realize
There's so much more to learn
Im ready for the world
Not scared of letting go
Now i realize
There's so much more to feel
And my heart knows it's real

The way she trained turned him on. The wat she smiled made him think that she was the only human for him. She was perfect

The part of me so long forgotten
Is calling and it feels like home

[Y/n] got up and felt a pair of arms around her. She realized it was crash and relaxed. "I heard you sing [y/n]" crash nuzzled his face into [y/n]'s neck and started kissing it. She let out a small moan. "I t-thought you liked Tawna" "No she is just- well was a a friend, i love you and only you". [Y/n] smiled and giggled. "I love you too crash". He smirked and pinned her down to the ground. "I love you more, and im gonna show you how much i love you". He started licking her neck causing her to moan. "C-crash not here, w-w-what if someone hears us" "Then they know not to mess with my girl" [y/n] blushed and smiled letting crash continue to show her how much he loved her.

Extended ending
Crash and [y/n] got to crash's house hand in hand. When they walked in they saw a smirking coco. "Took ya'll long enough. I heard ya'll all the way where you both were at". They both blushed and smiled. At least everyone here knows not to mess with you. You giggled and crashed looked at you smiling. "What is it my love?". You smiled at what he called you. "You're so cute ya know".