Our Day and Secrets Way

A/N: OMG IT HAS BEEN A MINUTE! WELL UPDATE ON MY LIFE-- I'm officially a High school graduate, college is a question mark and I've been working my ass off at my job ugh, I miss writing but I honestly don't know where I want this story to go anymore... but I'll try! OHHH BTW GO STREAM EPIPHANY ON YOUTUBE, SPOTIFY,  or on APPLE MUSIC (I love BTS:) UP

UPDATE UPDATE! I AM A SHITTY PERSON, SORRY FOR ABANDONING YALL LIKE DYLAN'S DAD ABANDONED BEING A FATHER!

RECAP: "I'm speechless."

"Now I'm speechless."

STORY:

"finished with y'alls run?" I asked. Adriel, Bentley and Anandre nodded. "what time is it?" Bentley asked, "um 12:53" Anandre responded whilst looking at her wrist watch, hand quickly finding his and clasping together. They were cute, I sighed whistfully, not noticing Adriel watching me admire his bestfriends love, 

"WAIT! did you say 12:53?!" "OH MY GODS! I'M GONNA BE LATE! I HAVE CLASS AT 1. madame Kunchca is gonna KILL me" I slightly paniced, not noticing Adriels slight growl after I said the word kill, never being tardy i was quick to grab the duffel and ask if the others would be walking- well jogging me to the dance studio. they all agreed, Bentley grabbing the drawstring and Anandres hand while I had my duffle and Adriel followed quickly behind.

Making it to the studio with 15 seconds to spare I noticed madame Kunchca waiting at the front desk sign in glancing up at the clock, waiting for someone to be tardy, not expecting that almost tardy being me.

"Ah Dylan, Vhy Are you alvost late" madame K asked, accent thick and reminding me of the safe dance studio, noticing my new friends behind me quickly her eyes widening, confusing me slightly.

Anandres POV: (SURPRISE sorry for the wayyy overdue wait:(

walking Dylan to her dance studio, I knew what was instore. 

"Hi Emalise, its great to see you outside of the cabins" Emalise, or as Dyl knows her Madame Kunchca, was matched to the late pack chef, who passed away from rouges 5 years ago, she mostly spends her time on campus as a professional dance instructor or in the cabins on the pack grounds teaching the young pups some techniques incase they wanted to grow up and be dancers or just as an exercise that was fun for them before trainings got more complex as they aged up. 

We knew who Dylan was talking about when she was telling the story at the cafe last night because this entire territory was owned by Adriel, Alpha of The Moonstone pack. Notorious for being ruthless, with a terrifying Alpha, Alpha Grey. Recently, Alpha Grey has been a little softy, hehe that Alpha Grey being Adriel, fawning our his newfound mate, our Luna, my friend.

Dylan seemed confused, slowly putting two and two together that we all know eachother. "Um, madame K? how do you kno--" "ahh Dylan! how do you vnow my bright and bvilliant student?" madame k asked. "ah, we met last night at a cafe and it was a quick friendship for all of us, huh Adriel?" Bentley asked slightly shoving his shoulder into our bestfriend and Alphas, Adriel blushing, something I've only ever seen him do when we talked about mates

 I could see the pieces starting to add up in madame K's eyes. Eyes widening in shock and joy, she rushed forward to hug Dylan, Adriel slightly stepping in front of dylan, a protective stance in case any danger came towards his mate, how cuteee.

Dylans POV: 

I could pick up that they knew eachother before Anandre confirmed it, I was really curious about these cabins, maybe my new friends would show me their places. "maybe not, they most likly dont want to be friends with a talentless brat like you" the voice in my head sounding like my fathers whispered.

No, I shook my head, things had to change, I had to stop thinking about that bastard of a father, whoever abuses their own flesh and blood, fills their head with hateful words and actions doesn't deserve my time, attention, and shouldn't have this much control over my life. It'll be hard, but if I wanted change, wanted friends, wanted to be-- happy I had to try, I WILL work past this, not just for my friends, or my future but for ME.

A/N: MY HANDS HURTTTTT, I HAVEN'T USED A KEYBORD FOR SOOO LONGGGG. I hope I can keep this up, especially since I have no excused, being in quarantine and all hahaha.

well, Krystin out (for now hehe) ((NO PROMISES!)) :))))))