o n e || Meet Her

Such peaceful day to start school at the most prestigious private school, Melancholy High, but was interrupted by a group of students cheering and yelling at a certain familiar lady that went outside from a black lamborgini.

"Ohmygod! You're so hot, Ms. Crystal!"

"Pare, look--she's so beautiful"

"I wish I was her friend"

"Same here, sis"

That was some of the statements I heard as I was continuing my walk towards the school i'm in.

You don't know me yet right? I am the one and only, Crystalline Angel Moon Dolero. The name sounds so weird and long but it is cool and cute so it is so damn okay.

When I entered the school, someone suddenly jumped to me, she smells like someone I know. I looked at that someone and I was right. She really is my bestfriend.
"Cammyyyy! Hi babe, I missed you so much, doe!" She said as she stopped hugging me and smiled at me happily.
"Idiot, we just saw each other yesterday, Anny." I said as I wrapped my right arm around her shoulder, patting it a bit.
"I know, but I love you, sissy" She replied at me while grinning so widely.
I just shooked my head slightly and chuckled.

What am I supposed to do with this girl, tsk tsk. I forgot to introduce her but she is Jealan Andrie Afable. She's in the same year as me, but she's a year older. She has shiny brown hair or you can just tell she's a brunette, pointy nose, cheeks are pinkish, lips are pouty and reddish, and skin is as white as snow. Wanna know what's wrong with her? Height--
Jealan suddenly sneezed and said, "Someone's talking about how adorable I am". I just sweatdropped.

"Bestieee", She said with a cheerful smile thats plastering on her face.
She held my hand, as she suddenly blurring something thats very her to say, "Why are you so darn pretty? If I weren't a girl i'd date you, spare me some beauty please".

"You're just flattering me and if you're planning to date me, height please", I said while refraining myself from laughing. I looked at her and saw her pouty face, I cannot hold it anymore and I bursed out laughing.
"Hey! That was uncalled for, let's break up, you don't love me anymore", She said while placing a hand on the left side of her chest, acting out as if she was dying of a heart attack which made me to laugh even more. What a silly girl.

We started to continue walking towards our lockers and due to our suprise, our lockers were beside each other, such coincidence, right? We went infront of our each individual lockers and as I opened mine, bunch of letters, sweets and small stuff toys fell. Jealan's been eyeing the chocolates though so I gave her all of it, man, I eat chocolates but not too much, more into lollipops actually.

We entered our classroom and we're both classmates, we said our hello's and goodmorning's to our fellow classmates as a sign of respect and as I reached my chair, the teacher werent still here so I just nagged my head against the table of my chair. The chirping of birds on the window right next to the chair I was sitting is kinda nice to hear, easing the noise what my classmates were making. For about 15 minutes, the door was swung wide opened and it revealed our professor that was panting so heavily, seems like she ran towards here.

"Goodmorning Class! Im sorry if I am late." Ms. May said as she smiled apologetically at us.We just smiled at her and said our goodmorning to her too. The bell rang and its exactly the start of classes and Ms. May went to get her book that was for our first subject.

"Okay class, open your chemistry book, chapter three, and read the selection with your eyes and after that, you'll be making a reflection on what you understood", She said as we complied on what she said. The bell rang after some time and you know that golden subject in school right? Me and Jealan looked at each other and suddenly squealed, "RECEESSSSS!"

We went to the cafeteria as Jealan kept on nagging me on how hungry she was right now, I mean, she's always hungry so what to expect.

.