she got caught dead

Simba pov
When I got there I saw gina FUCKING cheating on me. So I yelled

Simba: who the hell is this gina.

Gina: baby im sorry I didn't mean for this to happen

Simba: SHUT UP. YOU'LL BE THE FIRST GIRL I EVER PUT MY HANDS ON.

gina: how could you say that.

Simba: look who you're with In That bed it's damn well not me. After all we been through.

Gina: baby I'm sorry.

Simba: NO WERE THROUGH IM DONE WITH YOUR HOE SHIT.

gina: fine you was the side nigga anyway.

Simba: you're so lucky you're a girl cause if you weren't you gonna catch the hands.

So after that argument I went home and called crystal to see if she could come over.

Crystal pov

So I got a call from Simba and he told me what happened.  And when I see his ex ima beat her ass like I did Devon Puerto Rican style. So I went to his house.

Sm(simba mom)

sm: hi you must be crystal Simba is up stairs

Crystal: ok thank you

So I went up stairs to see Simba so pissed off about this I mean who wouldn't. I went behind him and gave him a hug.

Crystal: listen your gonna be fine you have friends like me , Lucas, and Bambii to get you through this.

Simba: I know.

Simba pov

After she said that I couldn't help myself. So I turned around and started to kiss her her and she kissed back . It got heated until my mom walk in😑 like bruh mom I'm making my move but gotta walk in. Sorry back to the story.

Sm: oh Simba

Simba:MOM

Sm: oh baby I'm sorry.

After that she walked out. then Crystal started  laughing at the situation.

Simba: why you laughing

Crystal: cause how embarrassed you got and red your face got. But it's ok I think it adorable.

Simba:(starts blushing) really.

After that we started kissing again. But sadly she had to go home😌😢😢😢.

Crystal pov

Crystal: bye Simba I'll see you tomorrow in school.

I have him a kiss on the cheek.

Simba: Crystal I'll see you tomorrow.

So after that amazing moment we had I sadly had to go home to my over protective brother.

Anthony: where were you

Crystal: at Simba's why

Anthony: cause I just wanted to know.

So after that I went up stairs to go shower and go to bed I'll tell Bambii what happened tomorrow cause a bitch is tired. So good night y'all 😙😙😙