KAIRA LOVE OVERLOADED(part-5)

So i m free today thats why writting the chap5 after chap4. I dont want 2 make u guys waiting 4 kaira's night 😂😜so here it is😊

Naira:you love me na. So why j r afraid
Kartik:i m not afraid but baby every1 is here. Having party. Within few min the party will end n ur family will go 2 serch u
Naira:ufff mendak kahi ka. Chup darpok mendak. Dont disturb me.let me concentrate.
Kartik:concentrate but in what??
Naira:in my life...
Kartik(confuse):in ur life?r u doing ur future plan.
Naira:uff kartik, i mean u. U r my lyf.
Kartik:oh to aisa kaho naa. But vo
Naira:ufff mendak,  hai ganga maiya mujhe bachao iss bendak se!!sare romance ka satya nash karne mai tuli hai . Mujhe pata hai mujhe tumhe kaise chup karana hai.
Kartik:oh achha

And suddenly she kissed. But just for a min. It was a short kiss.
(Kartik is in shock) and blushing too much😁
Kartik:tum mera copy kar rahi hu
Naira:shhh.
She make kartik lay on the bed. And she jumped over him. And this time its a long passionate kiss. And turn into an wirld one. He was kissing him and try to open her dress chain from her  back.(he is also in mood now).naira also make his mendak shirtless. They cover themself in the blanket as they r in a very intimate possion . And they share a beutiful night together.
They were sleeping in each others arms.

Kartik wake up by the shine of sunlight and see her naira. She was looking really cute. And he kissed her on her lip. Naira woke up feel the kiss by putting the fingers in her leap. And she stare a look at kartik and blushed. She stood up. Wait what she is waaring her mendak's shirt. She also dont know when she wear it. But she was only blushing seeing her mendak. I know the last night was really beautiful . But u never blushed before as today. Whats the matter.

Naira make him look at the mirior and he got shocked!!!
Acctualy kartik face and his body was completely cover with red lipstik's mark. It was too much💋💋. He can understand that her sherni got really wild last nyt.😂😂(so much love)

Without uttering an single world he went to the bathroom.
He was behaiving like he got raped by naira and cant make a eye contackt with her.😂😂

Kartik was taking too much tym in bathroom
Naira:uff kartik r u done with ur showe. I also have to take shower . Othwrwise if my family see my like this. What will happen . Why u r taking so much tym.then naira enter into the bathroom.

She was surprised 2 see that kartik haven't take bath n he is still trying to remove the marks of her lipstck.
N:why u r taking so much tym to remove them
K:arre tumne mujhe itni kisses diye aur yai itne dry ho chuki hai ki they r not leaving. Naira takea a little lotion and try to remove the marks from her face first. Then when she was goiing 2 remove from his chesr.

Naksh knock the door.
Naksh:naira r u sleeping yet comeon get up .its allmost breakfast tym. (Well u guys r thinking that what he is doing in GV. I m reavling it in few sentenses)
Naira: ha bhai mai a ra hi hu. So he take a shower quikly. And pass shirt 2 kartik so he can weae it . And kartik pass her the gaon of last nyt.
Karrik: arre mujhe bhi to naha na hai.
Naira:its too late tum rat ko naha lena.
Kartik:he nodded his face in a cute.
(Kartik was feeling really awkward as under his shirt there is still so many mark of kisses.)
Naira said that she will go to downtowads first as if some1 will saw them a new prob can arrived

Precep:naira is more romantic!!