Chapter 6

A/N
I'm still kind of freaking out about 1k reads. You guys are absolutely amazing and I'm really starstruck right now. Okay I'll let you read now.
*****************************

"The show must go on." Jack J put his arm around my shoulder and we walked up onto the stage.

Matthew and Cameron still had to participate in the 'show' so they decided to sit on opposite sides. I couldn't choose which side to go to so I stayed in the middle with Jack and a couple other boys. I managed to hide behind some of them not wanting to get noticed.

The security guards opened the main doors and the mob of fans darted inside and stumbled to get to the front. Half of them didn't see the fence and ran right into it and fell backwards.

"How's everyone doing today?" Nash spoke into one of the microphones.

The crowd screamed and squealed with joy. I attempted to block out the noise by covering my ears but there was no use. These girls were absolutely crazy fan girls.

The boys danced around and goofed off for the most part of the show. Towards the end they opened up the audience to ask questions.

Shawn called on a girl in a PINK sweatshirt with black hair and well done makeup in my opinion.

"Will you marry me?" She squealed.

"Call me!" Shawn answered back.

"Next question." Jack G stood up to the front of the stage. "You in the red sweater." He pointed to a blonde towards the front.

"Who's taken?" She chirped out.

Cameron and Matthew both looked at me then back at Jack G. "It's complicated." Jack answered.

The crowd booed since they didn't get an answer. "Okay let's move on, you in the green." Carter quickly stepped in.

"What does 'it's complicated' mean?" The rest of the girls screamed and cheered wanting an answer.

Matthew stepped up to the front and took the microphone from Carter. "All of us are currently single." He turned around and looked at Cameron then at me.
"Moving on, you with the braids."

"Who's she?" She pointed straight at my face with her scrawny little finger.

All the boys looked around at each other not knowing what to say or do. Eventually Jack J linked arms with me and pulled me to the microphone. "She's Jack and I's best friend from back home in Omaha."

After answering a couple more questions the live show was over and it was time for the 'VIP experience'. The girls with passes entered a different room while everyone else left. After everyone was gone, the boys and I joined them.

"What's your name?" a girl in shorts and a floral crop top asked me.

"I'm Piper, and you are?"

"I'm Sophie!" She smiled at me. "So what's it like living with some of the hottest guys ever?"

"To be honest, confusing and yet sexy." I smirked at her.

"Confusing how?" She asked joining the line of girls to get their pictures taken.

"I don't know, I guess the guys are a little overprotective." I put bunny ears around the words overprotective.

"Boys will be boys." She shrugged.

After taking pictures with all the boys Sophie chose to hang out with me instead of watching the guys act like total idiots.

Sophie joined the guys and I for lunch and to hang out for the rest of the day. It was amazing, someone our friendship just, clicked. To be honest, it was one of the most memorable days I have ever had.

Eventually, Sophie and I had to go our separate ways. We were talking about how amazing Nash's eyes were and how he didn't edit his photos when Matthew came up and told us we had to go. "I wish you could stay, living with all boys isn't exactly easy."

"I wish I could stay too." She pouted.

"Why don't you?" Matthew suggested.

"What do you mean?" We both asked at the same time.

"Well Jack let you come with us, so she probably can too." Matthew winked at the word Jack.

"Are you for real?" Sophie's eyes lit up like a light bulb.

"Sophie you have to!" I squealed. I didn't usually get excited this easily but having a break from these guys would be heaven.

"My school got out last week for summer vacation so I'm sure that it's okay but I'll have to check with my mom."

After having Sophie's mom come to the hotel and fill out paperwork, have a background check and all that security stuff, Sophie went back home to pack her bags. Her mom was the CEO of a locally owned store. It turned out that one of her coworkers sons was one of Shawn's really good friends in elementary school. The managers of Magcon were happy to let her tag along so I wouldn't be the only girl. Although it would only be for one week.

Sophie would be coming back to the hotel later tonight.

Next we all went back to our hotel rooms. The boys needed to film new YouTube videos and Vines. While this was going on I watched Frozen on my laptop off of Megashare. I finished the movie and then turned on the newest episode of Glee on the tv.

I was halfway through when I heard a knock on my door. I leaped from my bed and sprinted to the door. I swung it open and saw Sophie standing there with her floral printed suitcase.

"You're here!" I almost shouted at her.

"Here I am." She curtsied in front of me.

"Come on in. I kicked the boys out so we'll have our own room." I took her suitcase and led her inside.

"This is crazy." She whispered.

"What is?" I set her suitcase down on her bed.

"The fact that I'm going on vacation with total strangers." She sat down on the bed.

"Yeah I guess so." I sat down next to her. There was a moment of silence before anybody said anything. "Well let's look at the bright side, you're going on vacation with some of the hottest guys ever! Besides, it's not very plausible that we would do anything bad to you."

"Yeah, you're right. So can I meet these hot guys for real?"

"Yeah follow me." We got up and agreed with the boys to go the pool.

*****************************
A/N
Hi everyone! I'm really sorry that I can't update too often, I'm a really busy gal. Anyways, I hope you all like it! Don't forget to leave comments and press the vote button! Also share with your friends!

XoXo Sarah