Tell Me That Pussy Is Mine <3

I was in my room thinking about the wonderful things that had happneed today at school. 

Your in the hallway and Robbie comes up to you and hugs you tightly.

Robbie: Hi Beautiful how was your sleep?

Me: It was wonderful because it was about you and the many things I want to do to you.

Robbie moans and bites his lip. He leans in to kiss you. You stop him with your giggling because he is prickling his fingers on your back.

You: Stop!  (giggles) 

Robbie: I can never stop when Im around you baby.

You lean in and start making out with him. He begins to kiss your neck. 

He pushes you to the other side of the hallway near the janitors closet.

Robbie: I cant wait no more its been too long without you.

You can feel that he is horny so you rub your hands through the back of his head.  He picks you up and carries you into the janitors closet. 

Robbie: Im hungry

You: Do you want me to feed you?

Robbie: Yes, but I will take over.

He unbuckles your jeans fast and take your pants off. He slides his fingers on your thighs. You feel the sensation and moan. 

You lay on the floor with your elbows supporting you. He opens your legs for you. 

He then begins to come closer and closer to your private and you know its just getting started when you get a tickly feeling down there. 

Robbie: Do you feel it?

You: Your the boss you take over. 

He nods his head and countinues to eat you out like theres no tomorow. 

You moan loudly forgetting that you are in the janitors closet. He bites his lips and licks his lips. 

You then feel a pain down there and scream so loudly he gets scared. 

Robbie: Im sorry did I hurt you?

Even though you are in pain you are so horny at the moment you say you are ok and let him countinue to eat you out.

You both hear the knob moving and then appears the principal with arms crossed asking why you didnt let her join? XD