act one

ACT one

over black

Bill's Will roadhouse, Corinth, MISSISSIPPI, present day

Int. bar – minutes before dusk

It's one of those highways joint were you can never decipher whether it's day or night. It's a place where people come to hide from their life by drinking, gambling and fighting. The food is crappy and the beer not as cold as you'd wish it to be after driving the night away.

The Winchesters enter the bar

DEAN

This feels too much like the roadhouse. It's eerie! What are we doing here again?

SAM

We have to find out more about what happened. This is where the leads point to.                             Cas is coming, so we wait!

They take a seat at the bar. ZOOM to a pair of gypsies almost identical physically, dark haired, pale skin, almond eyes. They are seemingly licking up their wounds; the scratches on their arms and cracked lip are loud evidence of their affairs. They've been silent but not quiet.

MARIE

You don't have the right to keep putting us in danger like that!

She shakes her head disapprovingly.

ELIE

I know! I'm sorry!

Her hands are rolled into tight fist and her face is collected in anger, her eyes swimming

MARIE

It's done now. It's over, right? RIGHT?

She puts her fork down and grabs her sister's arm to get an answer from her. Elie pulls away forcefully, tipping her chair and stumbling  back.  She hits Sam Winchester in her fall.

SAM

Whoa! Careful....there!

He looks at the gypsy's battered face and arms with a concerned look

SAM

Are you ok? I mean, are you hurt?

Marie stood the minute she felt her sister begin to fall. She knew her tricks and she had no time to waste with her childish act.

MARIE (angry)

She's fine. Leave her alone.

Marie grabs her sibling's elbow and forces her towards the exit meanwhile Elie is looking back with a pleading look towards Sam.

DEAN

What? What is it?  (Beat)  You have that look?

SAM

What look? I have a look?

DEAN

Yeah! You have a look. The one that says you want to find out more about that black haired vixen that probably stole your wallet.