The Baby

You could hear a pin drop, as they say. She just gaped at Dominic, horror and surprise showing in her cerulean eyes.

"I know it's a surprise," Dom started, holding his hands up in a surrendering fashion, "It was a shocker for me too."

He watched her as she circled him, and felt exactly like and antelope whose ass was about to be chopped off. She was seething; anger mixed with horror and a twinge of worry crinkled on her face. Dear Lord in Heaven, let me live through her wrath.

"Dom! What in the actual FUCK?!"

Seriously God, not kidding here, he thought.

"HOW do I explain this, this... BULLSHIT to my parents?!"

Cathy jabbed her index finger in his chest, and with each word the poke became more and more like a legitimate stab. All things considered, he should have known that this would happen. No matter how much he could phrase it, the words would sound like a lie. Too bad that it wasn't.

Taking a deep gulp of air, he repeated his story:

"It all started when Jake and I were hanging out. We were just being asses to each other, or 'being boys' as you like to call it."

"Then he got the turkey baster."

She just stared.

"At least I'm not the one that got pregnant."

Tumbleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें