Chapter 12

I go around the school thinking about him the one who makes my heart race and I feel butterflies when he smiles his perfect smile with his dimples he could honestly be the death of me. I walk towards the Gryffindor table and sit down next to Harry and I continue to think about the boy I met Jae with his perfect dimples his perfect everythin- I got interrupted with Harry waving his hand in front of my face and Ron and Hermione just looking at as if I had lost my mind "Oh sorry what were you saying?" I say sheepishly "We weren't discussing anything but can I just ask what in the world is going on with you?" Hermione asks looking at me "Nothing, why would something be wrong?" I ask ignoring Pansy staring at the back of my head I turn around and look at her she gestures to the Gryffindor table I just shrug she looks annoyed and turns around probably pouting I turn back to Hermione with the same look she had when she asked what was going on .
I didn't say that I had met Jae in fact I didn't say anything I just looked at Hermione then I looked at Ron and Harry she still looked confused I shook my head "I'll tell you later." I said to Hermione "Why does Hermione get to know and we don't?" Ron whines "Because Ron what happened is girl stuff okay." I say looking down at the toast and apple I took from the Slytherins table I love the taste of those golden apples but Gryffindor or any other table doesn't have them so I took one from Slytherin
   After breakfast I walked to my class that I had      with Pansy "So what was up with you sitting at the Gryffindor table today?" She said not looking at all happy in fact she looked jealous "I don't know I just didn't feel like eating at Slytherin today." I say as I continue to walk to our class "Anyway I have something big to tell you." I say remembering that I wanted to tell Pansy about Jae.
    After I explained how we met and how we talked and everything you could practically see Pansy glowing with joy "Oh my gosh he sounds so handsome and charming like a dream are you sure you didn't dream about this handsome guy?" She asks nudging me "I'm positive that I didn't dream about him." I say smiling we started giggling and then we saw Draco we stopped but we had these smiles on our faces and we were giddy and so happy.
"What are you two talking about?" Draco asks with his eyebrow raised "Nothing." I say smiling and looking at Pansy and giggling she started to giggle with me , Draco looks at us as if we had lost our mind I just smile and then continue to walk past Draco and walk to class me and and Pansy whispering as soon as Draco couldn't hear us we looked at each other then him and giggled and walked to our class.
After my classes ended I went to the Great Hall to see if I could find Hermione but I bumped into someone but they catch me before I fall I end up face to face with his warm brown eyes , "Well Hello to you again we really have to stop meeting like this." Jae says with his perfect smile I notice how close me and Jae were I begin to blush then I hear someone clearing their throat I turn to see who it is and of course it had to be Draco.
I quickly back away from Jae "What's going on?" Draco asks with a serious face "N-nothing I just bumped into him and he caught me before I could f-fall." I explain but stutter "Yeah she bumped into her again but why don't you tell your boyfriend what happened when that happened the first time." Jae says looking at Draco but not unkindly "He's not my boyfriend we're just friends." I say willing myself not to stutter but I could feel myself blushing "Oh my mistake." Jae says looking at me I feel like I'm in a trance in his gaze his hypnotic eyes "Well I'll see you around Belle." He says smiling at me "Y-yeah I'll see you a-around Jae." I says stuttering "Your adorable." He says walking away "Who was that ?" Draco asks with a look on his face I couldn't really recognize "Um a friend?" I say hoping he will believe me "Right so he is just a friend who we have never heard of and he's a 3rd Year!" He says clearing not happy with meeting Jae "That's not true Pansy knows him." I say because it's not really a lie I mean she knows of him she just doesn't know him and hasn't met him yet "So that's what you two were giggling about to day ." He says accusingly "Well yes but that's not the point Draco and besides why do you care?" I say with one of my eyebrows raised "Because Belle your my friend and I care about you okay and it's my job to protect you." He says with a look in his eyes like hurt when he said the words just friends but as soon as they appeared they disappeared .
I talked to Draco and he agreed not to say anything to anyone especially Ron and Harry cause they would get over protective and they wouldn't understand . I was so happy that I went to talk to Hermione and of course I found her in the library after I explained everything about how I met Jae and why I was so different today she just listened but if course I should have known .... "Belle I'm happy that you feel happy but he's a 3rd year and your a 2nd year besides even if he wasn't think about your brother their not just about to let you go date someone older ." Hermione says with a worried look on her face "I know which is why I need your help." I say .....
--------------
Hello everyone okay so I'm really tired cause it's currently 3:33 am here and I really wanted to update and I hope you like this chapter and what do you guys think about Jae ??