| Q U A D |

S A G E - pronounced "S AI J"

meaning: wise

An antiquated word meaning a woman of deep mind or wisdom, carrying the capacity to give advisement within more typically the management of life or spiritual and self-realizing matters.

J O S I A H - pronounced "JO sigh UH"

meaning: jehovah has healed 🍃

A man who makes mistakes and hates himself forever afterwards, easy to fall in love with, can easily trick you into thinking that you're everything to them but never think twice about staying out of your life for good.

Z A I D A - pronounced "SIGH-da"

meaning: lucky 🍀

A woman who will deal with you throughout mostly everything. She is really funny and outgoing. When you see Zaida she's usually smiling or being serious, there's no in between. She hate to show sadness. Zaida is a great kisser and a real freak! You'd be the most fortunate to have her as a girlfriend/wife. Zaida doesn't forgive to easily, and she's a great fighter so watch out and don't get on her bad side.

K A D E N C E - pronounced "KAY-dense"

meaning: rhythmic 🥁

Kadence has a deep inner desire to inspire others in a higher cause, and share his own strongly held views on spiritual matters. His able to achieve great material dreams. Because he often focus so strongly on business and achievement, he neglect his private life and relationships. Kadence is competent, practical, and often obtain great power and wealth with the help of his parents.

B A S I A - pronounced "B AE shya"

meaning: foreign woman 🌸

Basia an Asian and African-American who obtains straight b's on her report card and is a failure in her parent's eyes. She's an artistic, independent minded girl. She doesn't need anyone but herself to help her on her way. She is wild, fun, and a great friend. She can be stubborn, and won't stop an argument until she has made her point, but she is also forgiving and loyal. She is the bravest of her friends, often a daredevil. She won't be into the mainstream things in society, but make herself her own style.

A M A R E - pronounced "UH mar REH"

meaning: strength 💪🏽

Amare is a great listener and is friendly to all people. Has a great personality but is not really the center of attention in a room. Can be very determined and focused when he really cares about something, but can also be super lazy. He makes the best boyfriend because of his loving heart and great personality.

W E L C O M E    T O   T  H E    Q U A D