Chapter 3

Oikawa was tapping his finger to the arm of the chair he was sting for the past couple of days really angrily. He was pounding up until now, while waiting for almost half dead hunter to wake up. Oikawa couldn't take it anymore. He jumped from the chair yelling in frustration.
"Ahhhh! When is this guy going to wake up? I am really hungry~~~"
For a vampire who never had to wait for his meal before, waiting for Iwaizumi to wake up and pray for he would be well enough to feed him was killing him; from pure boredom and because the spoiled prince he was.

Hanamaki watched Oikawa yell hysterically and pace around the large room for the hundred time in few days and sighed. His best friend was an idiot.

"You have to wait for him to wake up Tooru and we don't even know that he will feed you or not yet. If you ask me the first thing, he will do when he learns what you did to him is try and kill himself" Hanamaki said from near the window. He was tried from baby sting this spoiled prince was waiting eagerly for Iwaizumi to wake up so that he could just dumb Oikawa's ass to his care.

Matsukawa opened the door off the large chambers and enetered room with new drugs and bandages for Iwaizumi. He glared at the two vampires before making his way towards his friend.

Oikawa looked confused between Hanamaki and Matsukawa like a small kid whose parents were fighting and he didn't understand that.
"Nee~ Makki~ Is Mattsun angry with us for some reason?" he asked to Hanamaki's ear. Hanamaki jumped at the question and yelled with a voice louder than he intended to.

"Haa? Are you stupid Oikawa? Or are you just ignoring what you did?" he yelled to Oikawa.

Matsukawa glared at the two idiots for being.. well for being themselves for now and wished them to leave the room if that was possinle. They had did enough damage to his best friend already, they didn't needed to disturb his sleep and recovery too.

Oikawa was really cluless. He raised a brow to his friend. "What? What did I do? Are you fighting because of me?"

Hanamaki pulled Oikawa to the big balcony so that Matsukawa couldn't hear them anymore.

"You really are stupid, aren't you?"

"What do you mean?" pounding Oikawa asked

Hanamaki sight loudly. "He is refusing to feed me. He thinks what you did to Iwaizumi was un called for and you did something worse than just kill him. I know that was your reason to do it in the first place, but Tooru, he is his best friend. If some tried to do something like that to you I would skin them alive."

Oikawa smiled a little even though he felt bad that Hanamaki was suffering due to him.

"Why don't you comment him to feed you?" Oikawa asked simply.

Hanamaki sighed one more time. "Tooru.. You don't just 'comment' to your partner or just 'order' them. This is something deeper than just having a servant. You created a bond between yourself and someone you deeply hate unknowingly and that's partly not your fault. Your father never explained 'blood ring' too you. You made him and 'yourself' belong each other for eternity. Tooru" Hanamaki moved and placed his hand on his friends shoulder "as much as he belongs to you, you belong to him too." He left confused Oikawa in the balcony and went to apologize, again, to his mate and his only love.

Oikawa once more set down to the chair next to the bed and sighed. It might be true that he did the bond without anything knowing about it but it meant that Iwizumi now had to listen to everything he says, right? So what was the big deal o him being belonging to him? He looked down at the sleeping man on the bed. He didn't have a shirt on and he was covered with bandages due to the bad beating he got, but God, he was ripped.