The Silence

Angel we'll why didn't Hatori say bye to me I needed him I needed him the most he was the one that found me outside my home bleeding dying I eventually turned into my cat form I blacked out like usuall and thought I would die but couldn't I'm done talking to people I can't belive my dad found me but didn't see me it scares me he had a picture of me that makes me worried but it's not like Hatori to leave withought saying good bye I'll stop by his office tommrow maybe if I feel like talking I don't know. I finished Chinese early and went up stairs listened to my iPod and went to sleep listened to All I Have To Do Is Dream by everly brothers good song gets me to sleep. Kisa I'm worried about Angel she finished her food early and didn't talk she must be upset about her dad and Hatori not saying good bye I found her in Kyo's bed listening to music sleeping I think then she pulls me into her arms and types something in her phone saying little one I'm not gonna talk I hope you can understand I say I do then she hugs me She has tears in her eyes she never cries really only when she's under to much stress or sick or terrified.

I say can I sleep with you she nods a yep and says how about we get sleeping bags and sleep on the floor with Hiro you and me I say okay she smiles and deletes the notes she just typed I ask Thoru if I could use her sleeping bag for Angel she says yes and says she has an extra Angel can use so me Hiro Thoru Angel Hatsuhru are sleeping in Kyo's room oh wait and Momiji to we all smile except Angel she looks sad Kyo shouts what the hell this is my room Hiro says be nice man let the chickadees and dudes have some fun I roll my eyes and Angel sighs puts up her hood puts in her earbuds and goes down in the sleeping bag a drift of wind comes in and then we hear a poofing noise from Angels sleeping bag she's now in cat form she gets out of the blankets gets her clothes and walks to the bathroom with her clothes in her mouth then we all hear a poof then she walks out her hair up I never seen it like that looks pretty then she is looking to the floor and gets in her sleeping bag looks at everyone they say dude you have blue fur but red hair cool. I say shh she's tired they say okay night everyone and Kyo and her are fast asleep.

Yuki so Angels a cat and got abused and rapped and gonna get killed by her dad some day that's not good we'll great now I got two cats one a girl and the other annoying Kyo god we'll Angel is cool so far we'll off to bed I'm tired.

Hatori so I herd that Angels not talking to anyone I suppose I should of said bye to her but I had to think about her dad we'll there doing a Summer school I could start her in school so he can't find her I was just worried so I had to leave so I called Shigure to have her come down to my office today and he said that he doesn't know where she is neither does Kisa that's not good news and she has one friend the wolf the one everyone left behind and forgot about so she would always be with the cat so her and the wolf are friends she is pretty funny maybe I should call her up she will probably find Angel when I call her she says she will be right over next thing I know I get a knock on the door I say jeez did you run here she said duh my friends missing so of course I ran.

My names Kora I'm Angels friend the wolf I'm some what part of the zodiac so I know Shigure and Hatori. Angel I ran away in the middle of the night something didn't seem right I don't know what but I had a feeling something bad was gonna happen to me so I'm lost in a alley way I swear I just so my dad then I beer someone shout red I look over it's kora she says yep it's me and gives me a hug saying I know that is your dad I'm gonna get you out of here okay I say okay and she runs me to Hatori's office I say why we here in her head I mind linked to her she said Hatori wants to talk to you I say okay and Hatori asks why I type it on my phone that I had a bad feeling something really bad was gonna happen today to me he said oh we'll don't run off then we here someone shout Ha Hatori who the hell is this girl with red hair why is she here HATORI he says Uhm this is Angel he says get her the hell out oh No!!

it's Akito he says wait a minute and walks over to me pulls my hair and pulls me to the ground I seen you before he kept you here and I got suspicious of you from Kisa's house you little brat Hatori erase her memory NOW I cry I knew something bad was gonna happen then Kora shouts NO AKITO YOU CANT DO THAT HE SAYS WHY NOT NO ONE TELLS ME NO HE GETS MAD AND PULLS MY HAIR HARDER KORA SAYS JUST BECAUSE YOU WERE BORN AND HAD TO KNOW THE DAY THAT YOUR SUPPOSE TO DIE DOESNT MEAN YOU MAKE EVERYONES LIFE MISERABLE AND SHE SLAPS HIM HE GETS PISSED AND THROWS ME AGAINST A WALL THEN MY DAD COMES IN MY HEAD IS BLEEDING HE SAID DANM YOU ANGEL I FOUND YOU DANM YOU PEOPLE KEEPING HER HIDDEN ANGEL PREPARE TO DIE THEN DARKNESS TAKES OVER ME..

Kora oh shit Red I kick Akito away pimp slap her dad knock him out Akito says why does he want her I say becuase Akito her dad wants her dead she was born the cat like Kyo and I'm the wolf and her mom didn't want her Hatori found her when she was young she was dieing she wants to but wants to know what her ending point is about and me wouldn't let her die neither would Hatori when you got suspicious about her she had to stay with Shigure and she ran away she blacks out her dad finally found her and was about to kill her but if you erase her memory she cant heal people Akito what the hell what do you mean she heals people I say she can prevent people from dying so she's not allowed to die no matter if she wants to I won't let her she can make sure you don't die at the time your Suppost to I say really she says yes I say Hatori Take this Angel girl get her cleaned up And Hatori erase her dad's memory after she makes sure I don't die he says alright and the wolf looks at me and saying if you kill her or get her memory gone I'm gonna rip you to shreds because my nick names black shadow I can take you soul Akito I say fine whatever im tired get this big fat oaf out of my hallway she says alright with a devilish grin shit I can't have feeling for a DANM wolf.

Hatori I'm glad he's gonna let Angel live here told me she can stay with Shigure and them for the summer but she will have to go to school and not for the summer one and I swear Akito actually has feeling for Kora funny he doesn't have like any feelings oh we'll I call Shigure he is happy about the news and says everyone's asleep and that he's going to bed and that he's thinking about me I say what a perve and hang up the phone and get a phone call Yukis brother the snake that he is coming to visit Yuki and them and but he's gonna stay with me till everyone's ready and Angel woke up and said she will speak and said do you think I should thank Akito I said you can just do you want to now she said no and falls asleep I carry her to my house and lay her in my bed I'll sleep on the couch a guess and I get pulled she says Hatori please stay with me I'm scared I say but there's nothing to be scared of now Akito said you can stay with them but you have to go to school when it starts and Kora can go to if you want and Akito is gonna get me to erase your dad's memory if you heal Akito to make sure he doesn't die when he was Suppost to then I say fine.

I'll stay with you and she moves over I lay next to her she is actually warm so I move a little closer it's raining tonight and Kora knocks on the door says dose Akito have extra rooms?

I say yes she says good I'm going there to stay I'll be here in the morning make Angel eggs and French toast she hasent had that stuff for years she deserves it I say okay and she says no funny business I say it won't happen she says good Hatori pets me on the head and throws another blanket on us and she says night Kora she says bye and then I'm off to sleep.

Kora I went to the main house to stay and Akito said fine that I have to stay in his room so I don't do anything wrong so he had me sleep in a corner I thought it was the stupidest thing ever but I did what I was told I drift of wind came in and a DANM dog was coming near me I say get the hell away DANM dog I'm trying to sleep in my corner -.- then I get surrounded by wolfs DANM wolf curse.

Akito I see her get surrounded by wolves is amusing I'm trying not to laugh but I end up doing it and the way she reacts with them is hilarious she gets mad she has Kyo's reactions a little and has my anger habits to and She's caring like Hatori and she even has blonde hair we'll mines like a blue but who cares I whistle the wolves away but they don't go only half of them do she gets pissed and turns into a wolf and scares them away she has beautiful fur and hair no stop it Akito it's like she read my mind becuase she smiles I say what are you looking at she says something scary I say shut up and she says no seriously something scary a bear I say ha ha a bear yeah right no she says Akito and pushes me to the ground I say what the hell and she turns into a wolf form again and attacks the bear oh my god no one would ever save me or protect me.

I'm the most hated person on this earth but there's a bear she gets scratched she kills it and then cubs come then a mother bear so that was the dad bear I call the wolves back and they get the bears out of here I look at her she says tell Angel I'll miss her then she passes out no she can't die she just saved my DANM life I call Hatori he says to calm down and he will be right there.

I rush over to her she looks dead she's not in human form there's no way in hell am I doing mouth to mouth with a dog wolf thing then Hatori gets there and says it's okay and he picks her up the Angel girl comes and sees her she runs over to her a burst of light comes on me and her I don't understand how but it happened and she says Akito you won't die when you were suppose to and Kora will stay alive I say her name was Kora? She says yep and she says you did the right thing of calling Hatori and I smiled and a Angel also said may Kora have somewhere to sleep because she did get hurt and she's tired and still passed out I say sure whatever and Her and Hatori leave while I put Kora in a bed and I go to sleep.

End of this chapter