Chapter 6

{Henley's POV}

We walked out of the elevator greeting the 3 boys, I hugged all three of them and discussed what we were all doing.

Zach grabbed my hand, "Lets go Hen."

We walked out of the hotel and into the hot humidity of the outdoors.

"So where are we going?" I asked as I made our joined hands swing back and forth.

He smiled slightly, "First I'm taking you to the candy shop."

I smiled big and we walked to the candy shop.

We looked at all the candy picking out things we wanted. Picking up two Lolli pops I held them to my eyes.

Zach laughed and took a picture.

We ended up buying pounds of candy, more like Zach bought me all the candy I wanted which he said was "Repaying for the ice cream."

We left the shop, "Now since you didn't get to go to the book shop yesterday we are going there."

I nodded with a big smile, my teeth all showing up blue thanks to the jolly ranchers we had been eating.

We walked in the book shop that was even colder than our bedroom back at the hotel.

I walked in the bookshop, looking up to see all the trinkets that hung on the walls of the shop. I spent at least 5 minutes just looking at the stuff hung up.

Zach studied me like I studied the trinkets.

He walked up and mirrored my actions, watching the trinkets then touching them slightly.

"I don't get it." Zach spoke up.

I gave him a confused look, "Don't get what?"

He looked at me for a few seconds, "The interest you have in these."

"I think they're cool." I poked one so it made a twinkling sound.

He gave me a even more confusing look, he poked a different wind chime like I did.

"Pick a book I'll buy you one." Zach looked at me once the chiming stopped.

I nodded, "I can buy one myself."

He put an arm around me, "It's fine, I'll get you a book."

I looked through the books and picked out one that caught my eye.

Nodding in acceptance at the book and deciding to get it.

Although trying to convince Zach that I could pay for myself was a fight.

But I did let him get me the book I had chosen.

It was nearing 10 o'clock, we'd spent a lot of time just walking and talking, something we both enjoyed.

He pulled me towards the the shore of the sea, the stars were shining brightly tonight as was the moon.

We walked along the water making sure my feet got covered in the cold water.

"Hen." Zach said not looking at me as we walked hand and hand down the shore.

"Yeah?" I looked up.

Suddenly he picked me up and ran into the ocean that was even colder due to the sun setting around an hour ago.

I yelled as he dunked the both of us under.

My head surfaced and I looked towards him, his wet hair in his face as he flipped his hair out of his eyes.

I laughed as I swam over to him and hung on to him, he could stand but I was to short.

I didn't let go even as we made our way to the shore.

"I can't believe you." I laughed hitting him lightly.

He responded by laughing, "Better believe it Hen."

I shivered and looked up at him as he smiled down at me.

His smile faded and he cupped my cheek lightly.

"Your eyes are gorgeous." He muttered quietly

I grinned slightly, "You told me that yesterday." I whispered his hand still cupping my cheek.

He looked own at his feet then raised his head to look me in the eyes one last time. He leaned his head down, hesitating before he pressed his lips to mine.

We pulled back and we opened our eyes slightly only to lean back in for a more heated kiss.

He slipped his tongue into my mouth as I kissed back with equal force.

His hands slipped down to my waist as mine went up to hold his face.

The kiss lasted for at least a minute until I pulled back.

"Your lips taste like candy."

I laughed at him, "Oakley and the boys are probably waiting for us." I whispered

He nodded with a tiny grin, grabbing my hand and leading me to the surf shop we told the others we would meet them at.

Finally we arrived seeing Oakley, Daniel, and Corbyn.

"Why are you two wet?" Daniel said as he saw us.

We both looked at each other, "He threw me in."

They nodded probably not surprised at the fact we had been swimming in our clothes.

"Alright well Hen we should go back now." Oakley yawned.

I nodded my head hugging each of the boys.

I hugged Zach and pulled back looking at him. He leaned in and pressed one last sweet kiss to my lips.

I smiled as we pulled back, looking to the other three who's faces were mostly shock.

"Bye Zach." I said pulling away from his embrace and walking next to Oakley.

He gave a small wave, "See you Hen."

The shocked expressions on our friends faces still showing as we all parted ways.