2. What happend to love

(Song:Blood sweat and tears By BTS)

(A/N Sorry for not posting I have been busy with school and drama at school and online but I hope you guys enjoy this book. play the song at any time)

"My name is Laurance but you can call me Handsome~~."

??? Said
My eyes turned blue but I had a mask on so nobody could see my eyes. I knew he was trying to flirt with me but that was not happening
"Ummmm.....Do you know what manners are you shouldn't flirt with a girl that doesn't know you at all,Sorry for my rudeness but I think you be apologizing to me because I'm a freshmen and I don't like a senior like you" I said straight to his face than asked him politely "can you escort me to room 306 plz." He looks at me amazed at how I was shy at first but now I'm bold and confident,is he really judging a book by its cover I really need to teach him a thing or two before he gets himself in trouble with the teachers or worse his parents DUN DUN DUN........ Well let's get started trying to find my classroom before I'm late to class and same for him  unless he has a job to do for the freshman since its all of the freshman first day in high school I knew he wasn't just wandering around for nothing he's most likely a Junior.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~246~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know a short chapter but I have writersblock of your wondering I wrote this a really long time ago so it's when I actually knew what I want to write but now I don't.So Bye Bye👋
6/24/18