Back Alley Bathroom 路地裏のバスルーム

Disclaimer: I do not own K

I'm not really a fan of yaoi but this was a gift for my friend Kaela. It was based on a radio drama. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCZxDHi2yi4

“Wipe it up, Mi Sa Ki.” Fushimi’s comment lead the two boys into the women’s bathroom.

Once again, both at it again, Yata and Fushimi were pushing and pulling at each other. They were going back and forth with each other’s words before Saru backed Misaki up to a wall, his back pressed against the tiles of the bathroom with Fushimi’s palm on the wall, trapping the thug there. “Mi.” Fushimi moved his lips to the side of his face. “Sa.” Fushimi moved to blow in Yata’s ear. “Ki.” Fushimi took off his glasses putting them into his pocket then moved his eyes  to look into Yata’s brown eyes; he was blushing so hard and Fushimi smirked. Their breath was around their faces, hot, and it made them both dizzy. Fushimi moved his mouth over Yata’s; he moved his hand up to Yata’s head and took off his beanie. Yata pushed Fushimi away from him, moved to the sink, and gripped the counter tightly, trying to regain some control.

“We can’t keep doing this, Saru, we fucking hate each other,” Yata said with shaky breath.

“It’s still a very passionate emotion.” Fushimi came up behind Yata and kissed his neck, moving his nose up his neck to his pulse point behind his ear, taking in his scent. He moved his hands under his shirt and moved his hands over his abdomen.

“Saru,” Yata moaned his head, moving up with his eyes closed, lost in what his hands were doing. He kept moving lower and lower; he moved his hand into his shorts and rubbed his rock hard dick. Misaki let out a groan and just like that, Fushimi was like a ghost; he moved away from him ,completely making Misaki’s eyes snap open.He turned back to Fushimi, now pissed.

“Wipe it up, I said.” Fushimi was standing by the counter and unbuckling his belt. Then his pants fell and his raging erection pointed out, specially ordered for Yata. “Down.” Fushimi pushed Yata down to his knees. Misaki took Saru in his mouth without breaking eye contact; Fushimi backed up till his back hit the paper towel, the automatic machine going off. “Ah!” Misaki sucked and sucked, bobbing his head up and down his length, making Saru lose his mind with pleasure. Then he felt Yata move his teeth over his manhood and gasped. “Misaki,” he moaned; he didn’t know why it was turning him on more with the roughness of his teeth. Yata moved his lips off Saru with a pop. “You,” Fushimi said in a threatening tone and pulled him up by his chin.

Yata was smirking. “What Saru? Did I suck?” Fushimi holsted Yata onto the counter; Yata grumbled, not like being treated like a bitch.

“Well, your name is Mi. Su. Ki,” Fushimi smirked. “You suck very well if only you’d know how to finish me off,” he threatened. “I guess I’ll have to take drastic measures to get off myself.” He pulled a bottle of lube out of his coat before shedding it with his pants, as well as his shirt. Misaki pulled his uniform polo over his head; Fushimi pulled his shorts down. Then he grabbed the lube, poured some in his hand, grabbed his dick, and moved it over up and down. Fushimi grabbed Yata’s chin and kissed him roughly; their teeth clattered and their tongues moved together as his hand moved to his ass and moved two fingers inside him, making Yata squirm. Fushimi continued his assault on his ass, plunging his fingers in and out, making Yata lose his mind. Fushimi moved away from Yata’s mouth; there was a stray strand of saliva between them. He looked into his eyes as he plunged into Yata. Yata moaned as he entered him, his forehead resting on his shoulder, his nice legs around Saru’s waist. Fushimi pushed forward and moved backwards; the counter began to shake as he was moving so fast and hard.

Their sounds of heaves and shallow breaths amongst the moans were echoed in the women’s bathroom. For every thrust, Yata’s hips met with Saru’s hips and they were one moving as a single unit. It was the only time they could actually understand each other  besides fighting. It was when Misaki could see Saru and Saru could tell Misaki the truth. The air around them seemed foggy; the mirror had vapor on it from their heavy breathing. “Faster,” Misaki cried into Saru’s shoulder. When Saru picked up the speed, so did Misaki’s volume. There was a crescendo of Yata sounds but then his voice cracked on “Saru.” That was all Fushimi needed to release his hot seed into Yata’s cavern. He pulled away from his lover, turned on the water from the sink, and washed his face, moving his hand over the steamed mirror, looking at his blue eyes. “You have to be shitting me, Saru?” Yata was livid, he had a raging hard-on.

Saru finished without getting him off; amazing sex isn’t so great when you don’t cum. Saru looked over to Yata. “I’m sure that blood will go back down eventually,” he sassed as he bent over to get his shirt.

“What the hell! You don’t even bother to finish me off!” Yata yelled at him.

Fushimi chuckled. “You really are annoying, Misaki.” He clicked his tongue.

“Fuck you! I’m not going to be cheated by you!” Yata leaped off the counter and grabbed the lube, then used his other hand to grab Saru roughly by the arm and then threw him into the wall; Saru moved his hands on the wall to stop his face from hitting it full on. Misaki wastefully poured half the bottle into his hand and moved it on his dick, then he moved three fingers inside Saru. Saru moaned, now aroused by this dominant Yata. He moved his cheek against the cool tiles of the bathroom wall and his palms flat against the wall, bracing himself for Yata’s dick that moved inside of him as soon as he was moist enough. Yata relentlessly thrusted into Saru again and again till sweat began to cover his forehead. Yata’s hands were on either side of Saru, using the angle to get harder thrusts that hit Saru’s g-spot every time, pushing him higher and higher. He pounded into Fushimi, who was moaning like crazy, Yata’s first name on his lips over and over, a chant that would be something that an indigenous tribe would pray for rain to come. Yata moved into overdrive till both of the boys were seeing stars behind their eyes. Yata emptied his released fluids into Saru and pulled out, reaching down for his pants and pulling them up his nicely toned legs. Fushimi looked at Yata, his cockiness gone and his emotions laid out on his shoulder. He felt like Misaki’s bitch now and he didn’t like it. It made him think What if he’s done that for other members of Homra? The way he just left me like that, he must do this with others. I must not be his only lover. Mikoto. Kamamoto.  He frowned at the thought of Yata and another man. He decided to for once be weak; he grabbed his pants off the floor and pulled them on and buckled his belt. He went behind Misaki and hugged him from behind, his arms around his waist, his lips in his neck. “What is it, Saru? You’re not the kind to get clingy after sex.”

Saru moved his chin on Yata’s shoulder. “Do you have any others?”

“Others?” Yata was slow.

“Lovers, Misaki. Do you have sex with anyone else? Like Mikoto.” He almost added the san on the end of it.

Yata’s face was confused by this. “Fuck no! Mikoto is my king I could never think about him that way. I respect him too much. Oh God no!” Yata was disgusted with the idea himself.

Saru could have smiled at that answer and when he turned from Misaki, he actually felt his lips turn up for once. He grabbed his shirt again. “Good to know I’m the only one.” He slipped the shirt around his shoulders.

“Shit! I’m going to get fired for sure now!” Yata completely ignored his comment. He pulled his shirt over his head and found his beanie, putting it on his head. Fushimi moved over to the frantic redhead and kissed his lips softly.

“I’ll talk to your boss for you,” Fushimi smirked.

“What’s the catch?” Yata asked.

Fushimi’s eyes sparkled with delight. “Go on a date with me.”

Notes: Happy late Valentine's day Kaela.

My doctor of yaoi!