#57

A/N

Wow guys over 100k reads😭😭I really appreciate all of you..so thank you and please enjoy😌♥️

Also I guess I'll be doing more g!p stories at you guys request💓

-sorry for any mistakes😕

*****

Ariana Grande & Y/N- Baby I need you

*****

Ariana's POV.

My blood boiled in my veins. It bothered me, that another vixen, Emily , was flirting with my girl. She was the biggest bitch in school, and she knows that Y/N and I are a thing. I could see, that Y/N tried to ignore the bitch but she just went on. When Emily grabbed Y/N's arm, I exploded. I couldn't take any more of this. So I went with long footsteps to the tall, thin girl and got in her face.

"Never touch her again!" I shouted while pushing her with the tips of my fingers. A rush of adrenaline went through my veins.

I couldn't control myself after seeing her just smirk at me, it drove me crazy, as if she thought it was a joke. But the next thing I hear is a loud yell. I had pulled my hand back as far as I could and slapped her on the left side of her face.

"You stupid bitch! You don't deserve a girl like Y/N!" Emily yelled in my face from the floor. I balled my fist up and shook my head rapidly.

"You shut up! Don't you dare say something like that!" I yelled as I got on top of her.

We both went back and forth with hits and slaps.

But Y/N stood there, shocked and gasping after air. She shouted and shouted, but nothing helped. She sank down to her knees crying. She just sat there, crying and sobbing, while I continued to punch and slap Emily as hard as I could. As her sobs became louder, the fog in my head flew away.

My heart broke, as I turned around and saw my love crying and shivering. I forgot everything about the bitch Emily and ran over to Y/N.

"Baby?" Y/N looked up and saw the worried look on my face. I then collapsed, my arms then finding their way around her waist.

"Please don't cry..." we sat several minutes on the ground of the hall, while the last period finished. But we sat there, and held each other tightly .

"Never do this again, Ariana. I need you!" Softly she kissed my lips slowly.

"I need you too Y/N" I whispered into her ear softly as I continued to hold her.

****

A/N

💭💭💭💭