#58

A/N
Something sweet and short😌Sorry for any mistakes🌼

Enjoy💕

^^^^^

Ariana Grande & Y/N- Beautiful

^^^^^

My girlfriend Ariana makes me feel less insecure. But I sometimes can't help feeling this way. I look at myself in the mirror and let out a shaky sigh.

"Babe, what are you doing?" Ariana walks into the bedroom and sits on the bed.

"Nothing. Do I look... different?"

"No. Why?"

"Nothing, just curious." I walk away from the mirror and sit down on the bed next to Ariana.

"Hey." She giggles, putting her head on my shoulder.

"Hey." I sigh, playing with Ariana's hair.

"Are you okay?" Ariana picks up her head and looks at me.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I give her a faint smile and quickly break eye contact.

"Y/N, don't lie to me." She said in a stern voice making me sigh. I just couldn't lie to her.

"I just... Am I ugly?"

"No, not at all! Why would you think that? You're beautiful." Ariana gives me a reassuring smile.

"No, I'm not." I shake my head not believing her.

"Yes you are. On the inside and the outside."

"I'm a horrible person, Ari." I look over at Ariana with tears in my eyes.

"You're an amazing person, Y/N. You're like the sweetest girl I've ever met."

"That's a lie."

"No, it's not." Ariana grabs my hands and turns so that she can see my face.

"You're beautiful, Y/N. I need you to believe that, because it's the truth. I'll do like... anything I have to for you to believe me."

Ariana wipes away the tears streaming down my hot, red face and takes my hands in hers again.

"Listen to me. You're like... the most amazing person I've ever met. I don't know where I'd be without you. And... you're always there for me no matter what. I'd do anything to make you see that."

Ariana wipes more tears off of my face and kisses me softly.

"You're beautiful. I don't know how many times I'll have to tell you that before you believe me, but you're like... you're the best. I love you so much, Y/N. so please stop thinking like that about yourself, please."

Ariana smiles at me and pulls me into a hug.
"Y/N?"

"Y-yeah?"

"Just another reminder, you're beautiful."  

My smile grew, as did the heat from my face. She's sick an amazing partner, and I love her for that.

I don't know where I would be without my Ari...

****

A/N

So..💭💭