Part 5

i woke up and got ready for school. I got dressed, made breakfast and then went into the bathroom. I brushed my hair, washed my face, and brushed my teeth. I slowly opened the cabinet under the sink. I opened the box and stuck a shaky hand inside. I looked at the sharp metal. I lifted a sleeve and slowly ran i a crossed my wrist. I quickly put it back in the box and washed my wrist. I bandaged it up and then rolled my sleeve back down. I got my backpack and left to go to school. I played music on the phone that i payed for. I played my sad play list. I walked to school and ignored everything around me. I finally made it to school and went on with my day as usual. I got to my locker and found a note.

Kill yourself already

But there were more

Ur an ugly b*tch

do the world a favor and just die

why are you still here

you're so ugly, that's why you parents hated you

you will never be normal

your fat and ugly

you will never be skinny

I started to hyperventilate. I ran into the bathroom into a stall. I started crying. I ran out of the bathroom and to my locker. I grabbed my book bag and ran out of school. I ran to some woods and used vines to lift me up to a branch. I bawled my eyes out. The words played over and over in my head. I got the blade that i kept in my book bag and started cutting my wrist. Over and over again until the whole front of my arm was covered in cuts. I was about to cut more, but somebody grabbed my hand. I froze. Someone had saw me in my worst state. I looked up to see a very concerned max.

"T-this is nothing, i wasn't, i wouldn't-" tear filled my eyes. I started bawling again. Max pulled me into a hug. I cried and cried and cried. I ended up falling asleep.

I woke up in my bed. My arms covered in bandages and my face streaked with tears. I looked at my phone and saw that it was 8.

I heard a knock on my door. The door opened

"You awake," Max said.

"Yeah," I said.

"I didn't tell anyone, i didn't think you would want me to," he said.

"yeah," I said," Thanks."

"What," he stopped as to think of what to say," What made you do that?"

"You'll find the answer in my backpack," I said. He opened my backpack and found all the notes. He read through them, he looked shocked.

"why would someone write such mean things?"

"I don't know, this has happened since i moved here. Nothing but notes, getting beat up, and being made fun of," I said.

He nodded.

"I'm here for you if you ever need to talk," He said.

"Okay," i said. He was about to leave," wait!"

"yeah?"

"Thank you," I said," You're the first person to act this nice to me, i mean, my parents- never mind about them, just thank you for the help." I gave him a genuine smile. He smiled and then left. I was alone again. My smile turned into a frown. I didn't even eat. I might just stop eating. Then i won't be called fat. I went to bed.