#59

A/N

Sorry for any mistakes🌻

Enjoy😁

•••••

Ariana Grande & Y/N- The most Beautiful thing..

••••

Ariana's POV.

I sat under a tree outside, doodling in my notebook. Study hall is my favorite part of the day, I can just relax.

I sigh as I pull my headphones out of my book bag, but before I can put them in my ears I feel a tap on my shoulder.

I turn around to see a girl kneeling next to me with a camera around her neck. I was too busy looking at her light brown-blonde hair to notice that she's talking to me. The cute dimples in only her right cheek. She's truly beautiful.

By the time I snap out of my daze, she's almost done talking.

"... Is that alright?"

"Wait... what?" I ask in confusion, wondering what she said.

The girl giggles and asks again, "You were looking at my hair, weren't you?"

"I... um... yeah. I really like it. Sorry." I quickly look down in embarrassment.

"Thanks, it's fine. I like... just wanted to know if it's okay if I like... take some pictures of the tree. I forgot to do my photography homework."

"Yeah, sure. Do you need me to move or something?"

"No, you're fine right there." The girl backs up and takes a few pictures, then she walks back over to me.

"How'd they turn out?"

"They're great... do you wanna see?" I nod as the girl leans over a little and shows me one of the pictures. I see a picture of a butterfly in the tree, with the light shining on its wings.

"Wow, that's really nice."

The girl smiles a little and looks down at the notebook in my lap for a minute.

"Wow, did you draw these?"

"Yeah."

"They're... amazing."

I look down at the notebook and back up at the girl.

"They're just doodles, but thanks."

The girl smiles for a minute and pulls out her phone.

"Oh shit, I gotta go... Um... Thanks for the pictures." She smiles and quickly runs off, tripping over herself as she gets up.

****

The next day, I sit by the tree again. I was  doodling in my notebook until someone taps my shoulder.

What a case of deja vu. I thought as I turned around to see the girl from yesterday kneeling behind me.

"I... h-hey." The girl stutters and starts rummaging through her bag.

She pulls a picture out of her bag and hands it to me.

"I... I wanted to show you this. As... like a thank you for getting me an A on my project."

I smile and laugh a little. "Oh, no problem."
I go to hand the girl the picture.

She quickly blurts out, "Keep it. It's a great picture." I nodded slowly.

"Thanks. Oh, I'm Ariana by the way."

"I'm Y/N."

"Do you wanna sit?" I ask as I scoot over a bit for her.

"Um... sure." She said softly I gave her a small smile as I watched her sit down beside me.

We talked and laughed for a bit, up until it was time for class. I couldn't keep the smile off of my face. I just really enjoyed Y/N's company. She was so funny and sweet, and I'm glad I was starting to get to know her.

****
A few weeks have passed and It soon became an everyday thing between Y/N and I. We started sitting together during every study hall and become close friends.

"HIII, Ari!" Y/N quickly sits down on the ground and hugs me, almost making me fall on my side.

"HEY, Y/N!" I laugh and hug her back.

"Can you... um... help me with my project?"

"Again, Y/N?" I asked playfully hitting her on the shoulder.

"Shut the fuck up, I do my homework most of the time." Y/N makes a face at me and starts laughing.

After she stops laughing, Y/N starts to explain the assignment to me.

"So I... I have to take a picture of what I think is like... the most beautiful thing I've ever seen."

"Do you need that picture of the tree back?"I ask her about to go through my bag to find it.

"No... Um... Just stay right there." Y/N said as she stood up and digs through her bag, pulling out her camera and crossing her eyes. I start to smile as she raises her eyebrows, eyes still crossed.

Y/N lifts her camera and takes a picture. I frown when I noticed that she wasn't taking a picture of the tree.

"Y/N, what are you doing?" I gave Y/N a puzzled look.

"...Taking a picture of the most beautiful thing I've ever seen... wanna see?" Y/N holds out her camera and shows me what she took a picture of.

I look at the picture, and see myself laughing.

"What is it? The tree isn't even in the picture..."

"It's you." Y/N leans in and gives me a small peck on the lips.

When she pulls away I couldn't believe what she did.

I slowly reached up to feel my lips. "Wow..." I whisper

••••

A/N

Awwwww...how sweet is Y/N😭❤️❤️❤️

Ok so any requests on who should be in the next chapter??? Just let me know who you all want...💭