First Time Kisses

Micayla POV-

The bell finally rang and i can't believe that i talk to the twins for almost an whole hour. And i didn't get caught! I was walking down the hallway when the Trojans football team came in and with the cheerleaders and lest's just say when they're around me they change from nice too Evil Bitches. And their captain Jessica she hated me the most because of somewhat reason, and her "boyfriend" Jared and her cliche or as in her two barbie dolls Shayla, and Erin. They would always tell me that i'm a worthless piece of crap.

Jessica- well, well, well if it isn't the one and only Micayla slut bucket. Who's the new guy you've hooked up this time.

Me- you know i'm a virgin, so why keep on trying to make a "joke" when it's really old. and besides at least to my wedding i can wear white. i said to her which i should've never said.

Erin- Jessica i think she's talking back

Shayla- Should we take her to the bathroom?

Jessica- we will but not you Jared go save us a seat at lunch

Just then my phone started to ring i took it out too see the Marcus was trying to Facetime call me. I glanced from my phone to Jessica, and every time i would look up i saw her smirk curl up from her face.

Jessica-oh Micayla is getting a call maybe they'll get too see who she really looks like as a loser!

She then grabbed my phone which i tried snatching back but then her minions grabbed both of my arms and were carrying me too the bathroom.

Jessica- oh so who is Hunny Bunny? your fake gay ass boyfriend?

Me- give me my phone back!

i said kicking my legs up and my hair flying all across my face

Jessica- i'm gonna answer it is that alright? okay whatever i wanna see your "hunny bunny" 

Jessica answered the call

Marcus- hey bab- who are you?

Jessica-oh well your HOTT! how did Micayla get you did she walk up to you and did things to you- wait Lucas!?

Marcus- ummm i'm not Lucas but i'm his twin brother?

Jessica-even better do you wanna go out with me?

Marcus-show me Micayla now.He said in a stern voice

Jessica-why do you wanna see a loser when you can see a hotty?

Marcus-i'll get Lucas.. He said tempting her

Jessica-okay i wanna see Luco poo

Marcus-first i wanna see Micayla. And i want to talk to her. Privately!

Jessica-Fine. girls let her go

I quickly grabbed the phone and put the volume where only i could hear him through my earbud.

Marcus-Damn you look prettier than that picture

Me-Well thanks but i'm sort of in a situation where i can't talk right now

Marcus- what school do you go too?

Me- i live in Maryland but you can't live that close too me

Marcus-so you go to Maryland High School? aka the Trojans?

Me- how'd you know?

Marcus- i'm on my way. What bathroom are you in?

Me- the first floor next too the Junior Science class

Marcus- i'm going to go now but i'll be there in 5 to 10 minutes

Me- can Lucas go with you i want to meet both of yall together

Marcus-okay hang on tight babygirl

Me-i will try hunny bunny

(Call ended)

I put the phone down and took the earbuds out. And tucked my phone in my back pocket.

Jessica-so what happened?

Me-.. nothing

Jessica- swirly her

Me-please Jessica why do you have to do this i did nothing too you why me? I said with a look in my eyes with pleading in them. 

Jessica-sorry but if you think that two hot guys will ever like you than you're living in a fake world. And with that i was now near the toilet on my knees about to get my face flushed down the toilet. I started to kick and punch at them but somehow they had a tight grip on my arms. Then i got dunked and every time i was flushed i would think to myself 'Marcus please get here already i need you, and Lucas'. They were pulling me away and took me near the sink where they started to punch me and pull on my hair. It was hard trying to fight back when you had three girls scratching, tugging, punching at you. Then when I heard the door slam open and then two guys started to calling my name.

Marcus POV-

I saw that they were gong to torture Micayla, so i called for Lucas to come down.

Me-Lucas get down now we need to go now!

Lucas- what why what happened?! He said running down the steps with out his shoes on

Me- it's Micayla she needs our help we need to go

Lucas-wait what happened-

Me-get your crocs on and lets go! I fired back at him because it wasn't the time to ask questions.

We were driving faster than the speed limit but i didn't care Micayla was probably getting beaten up from those girls. We finally got to the school and i didn't even bother to lock it up, when we got into the school everyone was staring at us mostly the girls whispering and giggling. We found the bathroom Micayla was talking about and i just slammed the door open and around the corner i saw three girls hurting Micayla i was now pissed my Princess was getting hurt.

Lucas POV-

Me-What the hell get off of her now!

Micayla-Lucas! Marcus! you're here! She said in a whisper tone that you could barely hear but i was only focused on her.

Jessica-Lucas? LUCAS! you're here you wouldn't believe what she tried doing to me she threatened me that she was going to kill me

Me- Get the hell off of me you're trying to hurt my kitten! i said pulling her off of me

Marcus POV-

I got down to where she was and whispered in her ear.

Me-its alright Princess i got you no need to be afraid. 

Micayla-thank you. When she said that she tried to smile but she couldn't with the huge cut on her lip.

Me-do you want me to make you boo-boo's not hurt anymore? She nodded her head and with that i picked her up bridal style and kissed her lips, soft so she wouldn't feel any pain. Then i started to kiss her head and all the scratches those girls made on her. And every time i would kiss her she would smile.

Micayla-can you please stay with me i need you my prince

I had a sense of relief with those words i knew that i will always be by her side and i still had her in my arms and i was staring into her bright hazel eyes, and took her out of the bathroom where everyone could see what that girl Jessica and her minions did too my Cinderella. And as i was going down the hallway all the girls were taking pictures of me and my brother where i had Micayla in my arms and Lucas had Jessica and her friends holding them by their arms. I felt like i was the tallest kid in school with Micayla in my arms, and that everyone would finally respect my princess like how she should be treated.

 I made that next update!😄 I won't be updating till tomorrow and then you guys will get your two more chapters. But i hope you like, and i know Marcus made the first move when they barely know each other so even i'm questioning who will get Micayla? but for now i leave my cliffhanger. By my Aliens👽