Princess Rini's Love Story

This is a story about Rini, daughter of Neo Queen Serenity and King Darien. ( sailor moon and tuxedo mask) This is 16 years later after they left earth...enjoy

  Rini was bored on the moon. She was learning and practicing  to become queen in the future. This was a few days after her birthday. She turned 16 years old. ''Mom!'' she cried out. She rushed in the door thinking that something happened. ''Rini, please don't scare me like that. ''I'm sorry'' she mumbled under her breath'' ''what do you need?'' ''I'm really bored..'' ''Rini, you have to be ready for when you become queen! you must be prepared.'' ''But-'' ''No Rini, you must be ready..'' she left the room and closed the door. ''UGH!'' she ran to her bed and looked out the window. She saw something familiar. earth. " I just one to see it again.. I need a break'' she knew her mom will not let her go to earth. She closed the door all the way hoping no one would hear her. She looked through all her shelves.. until she found the key. The same key she used for time travel. Then she found a little pink backpack and put a camera in it. She also found some old photos of earth and put them in too. She took the key and in a blink of a eye she was gone..