Pilot

A/n: so this is our first book, none of the art belongs to me. Please give me some tips and tell me what you think.

Ethan was driving, he was usually a pretty good driver but he had been driving for at least eleven hours now and he was getting tired. He dosed off for a second, and all of a sudden he heard a loud, honk! The loud noise snapped him back to reality and  he swerved and almost hit a tree when he slammed on his brakes. He was breathing heavily and sweating from the thought that he could have gotten hit.

Then out of the blue a larger man banged on Ethan's window. Bang! Bang! Ethan looked up worried. "Hey roll down your window!" The man yelled. Ethan did as he was told and rolled down the window "I'm sorry sir" he apologized. "Sorry? Sorry! No I could have died! Sorry won't cut it!" He screamed at him even louder then the last time. Ethan looked at the giant truck and looked back at the man. "What the hell man I said sorry there's nothing more I can do!" He yelled back at the man, he was obviously surprised at the sudden anger in Ethan's words because he jumped. Ethan just wanted to get to his new home and rest since it's been a long month for him, so knowing that he was not going to get out of this any time soon he looks the guy dead in the eyes and says "good bye." Before rolling up his windows and driving away. He gets half way there and then he starts regretting his decision of driving away. He stops the car in a diner parking lot and gets out. When he walks in he lets out a breath and then sits down at a table.

   A young lady in a skirt happily bounced towards him. "Hi, what do ya need?" she asks. "Eggs and bacon please" Ethan answers. "Coming right up" she smiles back at Ethan before leaving to get his food. Ethan sighs and looks out the window to see a woman in white with long brown hair. He immediately stands up knocking his chair over in the process. He looks around frantically to see people's mouths moving but he couldn't hear what anyone was saying. Once  his hearing finally coming back to him he heard the young lady yell "Sir!"  Are you okay?" She said her tone turning softer. "Y-yes but I have to go NOW!" Ethan said as he ran out the door.