The House

"We feel the most alive when we are close to death"- Nina Campbell

Ethan ran out of the diner and then he got into his car. He quickly started the car and then he sped off. Breathing heavily he stopped at a red light and processed what he had just seen. "No. Fuck he thought it can't be her, it just can't!" Ethan thought. The light changed Ethan pushed down on the pedal, he just wanted to the house all he needed was in the car since he didn't have much of course, he only needed two things money and his wedding ring. Which honestly made him feel a little guilty considering, but the past is in the past. Ethan smiled as he saw his new home when all the sudden he heard a loud thud he slammed on his brakes and got out of his car to see what it was. He looked around but he couldn't find what hit his car. But what he could find is a medium sized dent on his car. Ethan groaned and heard a stick snap behind him. He jumped and looked around but when he couldn't find anything again he went back in his car and slammed on the power pedal. He got to the house it was a fairly small house with only one floor but he loved it. He found his bed which came with the house and he crawled in and slept.