chapter 2: unwanted visitor

Cherry's pov

I was waiting for Berry in a bench, Swapfell just had to make an appearance. why f*udging* not?! I knew she liked me but I would never return her feelings. She sat down next to me and I had to stop myself from puking.

"Why are you here, Cherry?~" She pandered to try and get an answer from me. I lost after a minute and yelled, "Waiting for Blue! So would you so kindly f*udge* off?!" 

Swapfell growled before listening to me and going away. Finally. I could wait for the marshmallow that I liked. It didn't take long for her to arrive, it was 6: 05 when she made an appearance, "Sorry I'm a bit late, Cherry," I shook my head, "It's fine Blue. How about we go for a walk, I want to tell you something"

Blue nodded and I could tell she was a bit nervous. My brain kept screaming, "OH NO! SHE'S CUTE!" We went on a walk around the park, we were both quiet for a bit but then we reached a cherry tree, Cherry blossoms were falling graciously as I stopped. I will tell her here. I took a deep breath, "Blue?" She looked up at me and I kissed her, blushing so much my name made sense. 

Blue's pov

Cherry kissed me! On the lips! I managed to kiss back, surprised that he'd kissed me. Was this some kind of sick joke? To toy with my feelings, to make me feel used? I didn't know but I did know that I loved Cherry even more now. I blushed so much that it was clear why my name was Blue. 

It felt like forever until we parted lips (what lips? Your skeletons!) and of course the first thing I noticed was Ink and Dream taking pictures in the Cherry tree we had stood under. I blushed more and Cherry seemed to notice something as well. I turned around to see Cross and Error in a bush. I felt my face put blueberries to shame.  Why did those four have to be such stalkers? I groaned, "Why me?" 

Ink and Dream jumped out of the cherry tree and exclaimed,"Cherryberry! We have proof!" then ran away; laughing like a couple of  school girls. I sighed, knowing they were going to spam me with pictures later.  

It seemed as if Error and Cross had left as well.  Cherry and I continued our walk, hand in hand. I have to admit, it felt magical to be with Cherry. I wanted the moment to last forever. But it ended before we'd even gotten around the park since  someone teleported in-front of us and took me before teleporting away with me. I struggled but to no success. I was powerless against them. I didn't even know who they were. All I know was I was taken away from Cherry. And there was nothing I could do about it...

A/N

DUN DUN DUNNNNNN!! Blue has been kidnapped! Cherryberry happened! This chapter will be out within 24 hours of the first chapter! It helps clear my writer's block! For some weird reason!